Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Yes. We all heart the homework giver of the forum. 

here is your next homework assignment from minty

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I like Salman 

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

How come Salman films(all films) have earned more than all the stars mentioned here?

Clearly an Image was formed about Salman being non-actor here in forum but audience has given their verdict otherwise always smiley36

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: loginidran

Ajay

Aamir

Akshay=SRK= Hrithik=Salman ( depending upon the script and director)

at least u didn’t make the predictable list. And like I mentioned acting is subjective like beauty !! though Ajay  as picked lousy scripts n has done terrible acting too. Aamir script sense or doing movies they don’t suit had made me question his choices. I’m just glad to see that at least u lumped the others together and not do what mosy to which is over hype some n under hype others. The reason Salman is underrated when ranked as an actor by critics or so called intellects his because his personal controversies over the years took over n biases started but he survived n some imo can’t digest that n its shown my media n critics. Who just say he’s just a star n viewers who like him or senseless but strange when there educated nri abroad like him and Indians in India who well educated like him and watch his movies they can’t explain that but instead the critics n some pseudo intellects stereotype  him saying that he’s the masses star etc when he also is the classes star too.  Mass alone can’t make a star or sustain him. Super STARDOM isn’t something easily achieved. Even with so much constant negativity he’s survived. Sorry on long post but needed to vent. 

Edited by wat_up - 1 months ago
wat_up thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

How come Salman films(all films) have earned more than all the stars mentioned here?

Clearly an Image was formed about Salman being non-actor here in forum but audience has given their verdict otherwise always smiley36

exactly 👍 

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

In Name of acting lately aamir is only raising his eyebrows and making his eyes rounder and bigger. 

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: wat_up

I like only Salman so no need on me to rank others lol 😂 though and watch all his movies so to me my loyalty is there only and still have interest in Bollywood. Next and  talking on movies only it be Amir khan as most his movies are good though lately his movie choices havent been up to par. The rest just depends on my mood. I think acting is subjective and people tend to undermine Salman here luckly it’s not the same with neutral audiences.  Tagging moni as she agree with me on Salman. We two the most diehard on him here and she even more then me as I can still be somewhat critical on his choices she is always optimistic which is good. 

Thanks for tagging me Jess .

Salman for me is a very good actor if someone removes their hatred spects and want to see that. 

wat_up thumbnail

I like Aamir but  his LSC and thugs were duds and weren’t  accepted by the audience and his acting was criticized there other movies but I’m only talking on recent ones dhoom 3( it was a money spinner but panned by the critics n his acting was criticized that he was a mismatch etc and he can’t do these kinda movies as it don’t suit him ) so Aamir as his short comings too as an actor because he’s not versatile but he tends to take time and in the past chose scripts  that suit him and takes him years to prepare and releases movies that are less. But with mass entertainers he’s not suited and thugs solidify that. Yes ghangi was good but then it was based on an already blockbuster south remake by a great director.  Hrithik is like Aamir so what I said in Aamir goes to hrithik as well as they both have same methods on thinking but hrithik as been criticized on his acting too n veins popping by some not me but what critics n some say here. Though like Salman he became an overnight sensation in their lead movies I use that term because Salman’s cameo gets brought up even Aamir did other movies but his movie as a lead  too brought him to super stardom too.  So these three have that in common and these three have had good n not so good movies on the 90s and stem u go through the hit list Salman as more overall and  HAHK is the highest grosser ever !! Thanks sooraj ji 😍 srk. Ajay, Akshay  were not overnight super stars it took them time to reach that level and in case look at their overall movies Salman still beats all these actors with HAHK. Naturally with time n number game things change. Aamir took a break re invented himself n came back with ghangi etc then thugs n LSC he went kaput . He might reinvent again with TZP this year let’s see. Hrithik does less n as ups n downs with his movies like Ajay. Srk had a drought n reinvented n returned with the so called mind less mass movies  that others get criticized on but dunki  which is supposed to be movie on serious acting it didn’t work with majority viewers citing it  as the weakest hirani movie or public was too dumb to understand  I guess it showed  that those kinda movies don’t suit him or not what public wanted to see him do even though it was a hirani  movie n srk in the past was criticized in hamming n just doing his signature pose. Again saying what I read . Now onto akshsy he just does to many movies to start n they seem to be the same n he just has gone downhill to him it’s quantity over quality ( he just wants to work n don’t care lol he just doing his own thing. There some guys who can sit idle n he is just that , though this year Ajay is giving him competition by releasing so many movies at once. I think Ajay is thinking because two khans not releasing their movies he might as well n just might as well n both don’t care whether they clash or not lol there was a time he was known as the action khiladi star  now he’s known as the star who just makes movies to timepass.   In summary the non actor who just became a super star at least can have a legacy that he has a HAHK MPK, dabangg, cult movies AAA and tere naam and , tiger series, Bajrangi bhai jaan to his legacy . So this so called non actor outshines imo the actors based on opinions here n critics!! 

Edited by wat_up - 1 months ago
ImaginativeGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

SRK 

Aamir

Salman

Ajay

Hrithik

Akshay

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4