Alienpotato thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Actually I was wondering what happened to yrkkh stylist I mean the clothes that abhira wears is really boring and doesn't match her personality. I mean as far as I remember naira used to wear all sorts of outfits and arohi even though I didn't watch the. Whole season in some edits and all I saw her wearing nice outfits and she also had short hair which was styled so well. Now abhira's clothes are not that great and also her hair style. So what do you guys think

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bella250 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah I am hating Abhira's outfits post marriage. They are so bad and don't suit her personality. She had some good outfits that suited her way more before marriage. Why can't DKP get more western outfits or fusion ethnic outfits for her?

Naira had great outfits but after her the outfits haven't been that good for the female leads on Rishta. Even Akshara had quite a few bad outfits but they were still better than Abhira's.

The short hair suited Abhira but now they have given her long hair for no reason.

CottonCandyy thumbnail

smiley20

Even if they want to show she’s a middle class  student right now , there are simple but beautiful outfits to style her with .

These salwars aren’t working out well.

Edited by CottonCandyy - 1 months ago
Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Alienpotato

Actually I was wondering what happened to yrkkh stylist I mean the clothes that abhira wears is really boring and doesn't match her personality. I mean as far as I remember naira used to wear all sorts of outfits and arohi even though I didn't watch the. Whole season in some edits and all I saw her wearing nice outfits and she also had short hair which was styled so well. Now abhira's clothes are not that great and also her hair style. So what do you guys think

Naira legit had one of the best wardrobes in the entire show so far..

Even Akshu and Arohi for that matter..

Swathi.A thumbnail

Even her mom akshara had worst dresses.. All pom pom dresses she used to wear.. Same goes for beti dressed in full sanskari mode all the time.. 

Ruhikam3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

That's because rajan shahi used to invest a lot on yrkkh in the past especially gen 1 and gen 2. Gen 1 also shot in Thailand,  hongkong,  south Africa, gen 2 in Switzerland and greece. And gen 1 and gen 2 had grand weddings, leads definitely had grand weddings but side characters also had grand weddings. In gen 3 the only major investment was abhira wedding,  they never had any abroad schedules , then no other grand weddings.  Abhimaan had the cheapest wedding considering rishtas reputation.  Og akshara and naira had like grand outfits which they never repeat also, especially naira she had like variety.  This was also because the production used to invest a lot in them. But gen 3 on they started repeating outfits and jewelry probably due to production having to handle Anupama,  and now with gen 4 they have Anupama and bateein also . I have seen naiars outfits being worn by Anupama daughter and bahu also. 

LadooCandy thumbnail

Abhira pe outfits achche nahi lagenge isliye jyada dhyaan nahi dete makers. Till the time pratiksha as ruhi was present in the show , she wore some good outfits. The glamour quotient left the show along with pratiksha.

Alienpotato thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadooCandy

Abhira pe outfits achche nahi lagenge isliye jyada dhyaan nahi dete makers. Till the time pratiksha as ruhi was present in the show , she wore some good outfits. The glamour quotient left the show along with pratiksha.

Aisa nahi hai ki abhira pe suit nahi karte it's just they are not putting effort in finding good stuff. Abhira will look good  in some good fitted clothes whatever she is wearing now.And no hate towards pratiksha she had the worst makeup in the whole show. 

Abhira's clothes now look like a tent now she is carrying too much cloth now. 

Ruhikam3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadooCandy

Most of pratikshas clothes were repeated clothes of previous generation especially the blouse it's either nairas, kirtis or old swarnas she repeats