My little take on 'AWMW'

Umme-Hanne thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

what's so wrong in the movie ..I am extremely confused about the reviews that are on the internet as if I have watched a completely different filmsmiley5...Haven't heard such reviews for a film before like if they are good it's too good and if bad then it's labeled as worst periodic film and Sara's dialogue delivery is painful to watch...I mean I have watched many worst and meaningless movies that bollywood have made recently and actors with worst ability to act and even connect with the whole film..but none of those films have such brutal remarks...

For how long bollywood will continue to make such baseless movies like RARKPK and TJMM ..And keep on praising them and make people believe how good they are by pulling down such movies which have a good message to deliver and make an impact ...I find Sara better and improved in the movie atleast she took a challenging role and did a decent job too...

POV: Just my little rant..because BW these days is so unpredictable smiley36

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Mahatma Gandhi's great grandson praised her performance

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Are you really a Newbie? Or Do we know you

ImaginativeGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It was an average one-time watch.

Informative to people like me who did not have much idea about Usha Mehta. The supporting characters were good - especially the actor portraying Fahad was great.

Sara was also not terrible but unfortunately failed to resonate emotionally - I did not feel for her. She could not invoke anger or patriotism which should have been the goal.

And it was slow for the first part - the second half picked up after Emraan Hashmi made his appearance as Ram Manohar Lohia.

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I don’t enjoy hammy ott acting

Umme-Hanne thumbnail

@Totalbetty I am not...came here after long..and forgot thepassword smiley36

Edited by Umme-Hanne - 6 months ago
Umme-Hanne thumbnail

Originally posted by: ImaginativeGirl

It was an average one-time watch.

Informative to people like me who did not have much idea about Usha Mehta. The supporting characters were good - especially the actor portraying Fahad was great.

Sara was also not terrible but unfortunately failed to resonate emotionally - I did not feel for her. She could not invoke anger or patriotism which should have been the goal.

And it was slow for the first part - the second half picked up after Emraan Hashmi made his appearance as Ram Manohar Lohia.

I agree it's a one time watch ...that will leave an impact on you that atleast you watched something that's just not a timepass.

@Bold to me she potrayed the women of that time well..women then didn't have anger in them but have some fire to strive for better...

ImaginativeGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Umme-Hanne

I agree it's a one time watch ...that will leave an impact on you that atleast you watched something that's just not a timepass.

@Bold to me she potrayed the women of that time well..women then didn't have anger in them but have some fire to strive for better...

Something was off for me in terms of Sara's acting - she came across as trying hard - not natural.

I don't hate her acting- I think she was great in Atrangi re and was good in Kedarnath as well.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Umme-Hanne

@Totalbetty I am not...came here after long..and forgot thepassword smiley36

It would be interesting (to me, at least) who you were...I've started to read some of the available BW-forum pages from 19 years ago towards the present...

kimnancy thumbnail

It's common for people to have different opinions about movies. Perhaps the movie didn't meet their expectations or they had a different interpretation of it.