Crew - Movie Reviews & BO Discussion (No Spoilers) - Page 19

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago
is that serious or just trolling. Regardless I stick to my view that any decent looking actress could have done her part.
wow 🤩 I like when Times Square or Los Angeles promotes Hindi movies,
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

is that serious or just trolling. Regardless I stick to my view that any decent looking actress could have done her part.

Its serious

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

i disageee with this and think Kiarra would have held her own and even some other actresses were they given kirti’s role. Plus Kiarra n Diljit have good chemistry in their previous movie whereas kirti doesn’t with him. Kiarra and Kareena both were in the same movie good news with Diljit and Kiarra and Kareena looked good together and both have a good bonding ( so these three have worked together previously) and in this movie Diljit seemed more at ease with Kareena then kirti with whom he was paired with lol 😂. As said the scene stealers are Kareena n tabu in this movie n then Diljit n kapil, kirti is the weakest in this movie per reviews other then her skin show n being a dimwit in the movie.

Diljit is a man, I'm talking about Kiara's chemistry with Kareena and Tabu - which was the main point of this. Not to mention Kiara is far too small to physically be an air hostress, the camera tricks will be impossible to carry out.

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

Diljit is a man, I'm talking about Kiara's chemistry with Kareena and Tabu - which was the main point of this. Not to mention Kiara is far too small to physically be an air hostress, the camera tricks will be impossible to carry out.

Alia whose really short can play certain roles so can Kiarra and Kareena isn’t that tall either. Plus I didn’t think air hostess had height requirements even pilots don’t. My point is I would have liked to see kirtis part be played by an actress I like to see onscreen n kirti isnt imo. I’d even had like Shraddha who I think would have clicked with Diljit too. But yes Kiarra and Diljit n even Kareena have chemistry.
Edited by wat_up - 6 months ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

You do realize we don’t even have that right now from the new gen smiley37

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 6 months ago
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Winterberry08

Rocky aur Rani, jhuthi makkar, kisi ka bhai opened in range of 14 crore

10 crore for this movie is great

Rocky rani was 10cr opening..now go figure..that one with kjo as director..dharma..number 1 indian actress..once upon a time male superstar..all that opened at same numbers as crew..so consider the magnitude of this opening..it is indeed spectacular..

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

TBMAUJ is going strong, still in Cinemas, inching towards 100crores.

Crew opening at 10crores!

Kriti has arrived, Kareena is here to stay and Tabu never left. Get em girls. This is HUGE.

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 6 months ago
behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Finally watched it and I enjoyed it, second half was such an entertaining one that i did not look for my phone even for a second. Regarding that, all leading ladies did decent but their roles were not tough, any actress could have played any of their part. But it is strictly one time watch. There is nothing in movie that i have not seen in trailer. I was expecting some intelligent strategies by girls during heist but was disappointed in this part. Also, diljeet keerti track did not make any sense at all in story so is tabu and kapil track. They could have easily used this space for interesting heist sequences. Movie was entertaining but i was expecting better. Kirti had better role than tabu and kareena, infact in the end only kirti dream was fulfilled somehow.

2.5/5 Watch it one time u wont feel bored

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

I don’t trust this dude whether he praise or not as he gets bought. As Taran or boi given official numbers ?

He is saying the truth..BOI says the same

https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=8406