olsen_124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Abhira was wiping her hair..The holi had been too much on top of that she couldnt re account what she had spoken under the influence of Bhaang.Dadi sa was looking at her with such emotional eyes it made her feel like she had landed in some other dimension.She made a point to ask Armaan about what she spoke when intoxicated..Ruhi in her room was roaming here and there remembering Abhira's words...Yes she was responsible for Akshara and her loneliness. And yes her P-nani and nanu had taken lot of bad decisions...She decided to go and talk to Abhira....

Armaan entered the room and saw his wife trying to remove excess water and colour from her hair.He remembered her confession about hating Manish uncle and Suwarna aunty..He didnt want her to remember that..So much pain and she kept it to herself..Slowly he circled his arms around her wait from behind and suddenly Abhira almost came with a punch...

Armaan (holding her hand)-Kya kar rahi ho ? Mai hu...Almost ghayal kar deti aapne husband ko....

Abhira (chuckling)-Sorry woh aadat hai....Piche se koi haat laga ta toh....

Armaan put both of her hands behind her back and pinned her to the wardrobe He removed the .He could see water droplets still falling from her hair..He removed the strand from her face which was blocking his view to her face...He kissed her forehead than kissed each of her eye lid.Abhira could feel the butterflies in her stomach she tried wiggling so that her hands could be freed but Armaan tightened his hold.....Just as they were about to kiss...Ruhi opened the door with full force forcing Armaan to leave Abhira's hand...Armaan was actually bubbling in anger....Now he knew how Abhira must have felt....Ruhi just realized how far Armaan and Abhira had came in their relation...

Armaan (angrily)-Can you learn how to knock Ruhi ?

Ruhi (stuttering)-Sorry....Mujhe Abhira se baat kari thi....Woh aaj tumne jo kaha....

Abhira (clueless)-Kya kaha tha maine ? (looking at Armaan)-Kya kaha tha maine ? Did I offend someone...

Armaan (smiling)-Absolutely not.Tumne aisa kuch bhi nai kaha tha....You were just missing Akshara ma....

Ruhi was confused.Abhira didnt remember what she had said and Armaan didnt want to tell her what she had said under the influence...Manisha chachi was passing by and saw Ruhi...She took huge sigh,she had to take Ruhi out of Armaan Abhira's room.....

Manisha (angrily)-Ruhi tum yaha ho.....Ma sa tumhe kabse doodh rahi hai....please jao tum unke paas....

(looking at Abhira)-Abhira ye lo beta tumhara sar dard kar raha tha na....Ye lo davai....

Armaan -Tumhe sar dard ho raha hai ? Why didnt you tell me ? Shayad bhaag ki wajah se....

Manisha took Ruhi away from their room.Ruhi was deep in her thoughts.They were just about to kiss...Armaan had moved on so far away....He was not hers....He would never be hers....It was for best if she just returned to Goenka House.She could always try and mend relations with Abhira.She was last of her Akshu masi and Billa boy...

Armaan gave Abhira the medicine and asked her to rest..Abhira was still curious...Armaan was pressing Abhira's head...

Abhira (innocently)-I did say something didnt I ?

Armaan (kissing her forehead)-I promise mai tumhe sab bataoga....but kal subah...You need rest right now....Bharosa hai na mujhpe ?

Abhira (smiling widely)-Bahut zyada....

After Abhira had slept Armaan was in thoughts whether to tell Abhira about what she had spoke or not but he was sure Abhira would handle it since what she had said was not wrong....He slept besides Abhira....

Armaan (kissing her forehead)-I love you....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This was amazing 🤩 

Thanks for writing again

You write so beautifully 

Please consider continuing your other stories as well

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Nice ! But this deserves a sequel! 

CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Beautifully written smiley27

It deserves a sequel

Kalma007 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi, I've been a silent reader and this is my 1st comment! Must say you write amazing OS's, they always leave me wanting more.

Anyways, Abhimaan= Cuteness ki Dukaan smiley27smiley27

Ms.Musibat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: a month ago

Amazing one!!!!! Do post a sequel if possible!!!!