Mini OS-I want to know everything about you

olsen_124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Abhira was sitting on the bed resting and reading a book.She hated resting.It was like she was not made for resting but because of that stupid accident she had to it...Armaan was wandering in the veranda like a pendulum and then finally he came in their room and closed the door of their room.Abhira found it weird because he never shut the door except when they were sleeping.He sat next to her and took the book away from her hand....Abhira looked at him questioningly.

Armaan (informing)-Mujhe tumhare baar mai sab kuch jaanna hai....Especially medical stuff....

Abhira (curiously)-Kyu ?

Armaan (taking a big sigh)- Aab roz roz tumhare saath nai nai adventure hote hai.....Mujhe tumhare baare mai kuch toh pata hona chahiye na.....Aaj hospital ke form mei I knew nothing about you.....Tumhe pata hai kitna risky hai.....So no tell me.....

Abhira (nodding her head)-Fine batao.Kya poochna hai.....?

Armaan (noting it down)-Blood group ?

Abhira (answering)- O positive

Armaan (nodding)-Allergies ?

Abhira (answering)-I am severely allergic to Pistachio..

Armaan (nodding)-Any medical condition ?

Abhira (answering)-Migraine.I dont take medicines for it regularly.But there is always one strip in my bag....And the prescription as well...

Armaan (further questioning)-Father's name ??

Abhira (scrunching her nose)-Ye kyu jaanana hai ?

Armaan (answering)-Abhira log adtrangi jagah par atrangi sawal poochte hai....Please batao.....

Abhira (nodding)-Fine.Abhinav Sharma,Mother's name:Akshara Sharma,Brother's name:Abhir Sharma...Aur kuch ?

Armaan (questioning)-You have a brother ?

Abhira (sadly)-I had a brother....He passed away when I was 4 in a landslide.My father passed away before I was born.....My mother was born right here in Udaipur....Aur kuch....

Armaan (feeling sad)-I am sorry.Mujhe nai pata tha about you bhai....Wait Akshara mam Udaippur se thi ? Toh you might have extended family here.....milna nai hai unse.....

Abhira (angrily)-Jin logo ne meri mumma ko zaroorat ke time help nai ki woh family nai ho sakta....I have no intrest in selfish people like them....My only family was my mumma.......(thinking in her mind)-Aab agar isse bataya ki Ruhi meri behen hai toh fmaily reunion na karva de.......No nothing about Goenkas and Ruhi.....Aur kuch.....

Armaan (smiling)-Where were you born ?

Abhira (shaking her head)-Kasauli......Then we moved to Ranikhet and after bhai's death we finally moved to Mussorie...Kasauli was my father's birthplace and he lived there.......

Armaan (confused)-How did Akshara mam marry someone from Kausauli ?

Abhira (scrunching her nose)-Tumhe Sharma family ke upar history paper likhna hai Armaan.....Fine.(seeing his face)....Papa was not mumma's first husband.....She had married someone right here in Udaipur but she had got divorced.Abhir bhai was actually my step brother....She met my father in Kasauli.........Papa dies in an accident right here in Udaipur....And than something happened in Mumma's stupid family and she left Udaipur permanently......

Armaan (looking at Abhira's facial expressions)-Tumhe pata haina about your mother's family ?

Abhira (giving up)-Ha....Dhoodne ki koshish nai kar rahi thi....I read her diary.....(taking a big sigh)-Please kuch solve karne ki koshish mat karna....I dont want any relation with them.....Its Goenkas....Ruhi meri badi behen hai......She is my maasi's daughter.....

Armaan (stunned)-What ? So Manish uncle is actually your par nanu ?

Abhira (angrily)-Unfortunately.....

Armaan (explaining)-Abhira tumhe unhe ye baat batani chahiye.....

Abhira stood up and got her mother's phone which she had kept for evidence purposes....She played the last recording...Her mother had called her bade papa....She played the entire tape for him.....At the end of him Abhira was in tears and sniffing....Armaan put his notepad on side and wiped her tears.....

Armaan (wipining her tears)-Sorry Abhira.....Mujhe tumhe sad karne ka koi intention nai tha...

Abhira (sniffling)-Koi marne wala hota usse hum aisa kehte hai kya......Fine if they hate her than I hate them to.....Aur aaj ke baat unka koi right nai hai meri mumma ki memories par.....If Akshara was nothing to them than they are nothing to me.....Meri Mumma jaise nai hu mai....I dotn forgive.....

Armaan hugged his stationery ki dukaan tightly....He had fallen for this duniya ka athma ajooba....Question remains how will he stop her......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Beautifully written 

Amazing 🤩 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I wanted to see followup to his realization in hospital. Happy to read this. 

Look forward to more. 

alekhika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Beautiful 

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

Awesome