Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Mridzy

Fat chance, but I'm still going to ask - is the episode up?? 😁😁😁😁

Not yet dear 😂

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

🤣🤣🤣 Thought so! 🤣 Isn't it supposed to be up at 6 am India time? Off late it's been pretty late na?

I live in a different time zone, so will anyway only watch later. But still log on here to catch quick updates.

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

Ani, my boy, rula diya tunesmiley38. Do you guys think Ani will ponder on Choton’s claim of faul play in Jhanak’s OD? We’ll have to wait and see.

Makers, Ani ko readymade dhoti kyon di? It looked so awkward without kurta….real dhoti de dete? Kuch bismiley44.. thankfully Krushal can carry your hideous outfits.

Just saw this! And @bold was my exact thought - should have made him wear a real dhoti - and what was that white t sheet with the ready made dhoti - ready made dhoti hi dena that toh kurta dete - even if they bought a dhoti for the puja, they cud buy a kurta too na? Probably shop ran out of stock and poor ani had to put on a tee with the dhoti!

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Starship1

As usual….no episode, rest all are up 🤦‍♀️

looks like still 2 to 2 1/2 hr is left smiley18 hope we get today not Tom just like todays epi smiley18 precap was worth watching smiley42
tellyme thumbnail

Ohh my my...First let me celebrate smiley40smiley40smiley40

Ani's expression was highlight of the episode... what a variation of expression.. the pain, helplessness, frustration, anger.. the feel of the most precious posession of his life slipping from his hand...

The most I loved it when he was standing against the glass door and remembering the painful event she had to undergo.. and then feeling her pain as if it was his... how helpless he was feeling how much she has to undergo.. even if she took over dose intentionally, he knew she was forced to take that action - usse apna jaan dena aasan laga

Are these insensitive people not able to understand that Ani is clearly not approving their vile actions against Jhanak...

The way he was on fire, blasting anyone who was trying to stop him from helping her.

Ohh gosh the other thing that I saw is that he vile Bose gang are so scared of Shristi.. They were so scared when Ani was answering back that celebrity of her imaginary world. But all were so scared to interfere ... he was shouting left and right...

He was actually in no sense of practicality of world. All he was thinking about was- how to somehow save Jhanak and anyone who would stop him from that mission will be blasted...

I have no words to actually say how wonderful Ani expressed all various expressions today..... Ohhh my... how long have we waited for Ani to loose his patience and today when he did he did justice to our wait...smiley31smiley32smiley32smiley32

Coming to other special person - Chotton. he again rocked today. i think his contribution to make today's episode was not less than Ani. He was like that a solid support and spoke less but whatever he said gave solid content to what was intended to show...

I think Ani has realized his feelings but is not confessing because of Jhanak's I hate you rant and other he wants Arshi to break...

It was a brilliant executionsmiley32

Aur precap - All I have to say is I have watched it in a loop... My ears are still hungry for that Jhanak bose smiley42

Edited by tellyme - 5 months ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

All other shows are uploaded now they need to stop the silly message of the show being late as it is clear it is done on purpose.

Starship1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

looks like still 2 to 2 1/2 hr is left smiley18 hope we get today not Tom just like todays epi smiley18 precap was worth watching smiley42

re watching yesterday’s episode again 😁

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Starship1

re watching yesterday’s episode again 😁

same smiley20smiley36

Word Count: 1

vimeo thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wonderful analysis of yesterdays episode! Pls do tag me for your write ups. I hvnt watched yet! Krushal has always been my reason to continue watching this show though I initially started it for Hiba. His acting skills are awesome as always. Just hope they make him realise that Jhanak is his true love and move the story forward. They are spinning the same old story and dialogues so many times that the wheel will lose balance and fly! It will be the audience who will be flying away from the show this time!

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Well if this is not uploaded as a saviour or I may say I really started liking Yeh Rishta since the change so just watched it at least they are not acting as if they are special.