Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 months ago

After watching that precap seems like when he said Jhanak Bose those clowns were not there smiley18 they missed such scene smiley13 they came after that …

That Shristi how dare she says that if Jhanak is not alive will Anirudh take sanyaas?smiley7 It’s her daughter’s turn to be sanyasi

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: samarp2

After watching that precap seems like when he said Jhanak Bose those clowns were not there smiley18 they missed such scene smiley13 they came after that …

That Shristi how dare she says that if Jhanak is not alive will Anirudh take sanyaas?smiley7 It’s her daughter’s turn to be sanyasi

I am not sure if Ani would have said Janak Bose if the gang is present over there.

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

I am not sure if Ani would have said Janak Bose if the gang is present over there.

looking at his present condition may be or may be not,.. not sure either..He should have remembered who gave her drink more … as his eyes were glued all the time to Jhanak only that day smiley24 that his madam is the main culprit
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: samarp2

At least she decoded how much Ani loves Jhanak and to which extent he can go for Jhanak then why she wants her darling Arshi to marry him.
Siddyyy thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thank u

I'm still speechless 🙊 bravo Ani ❤️❤️

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

At least she decoded how much Ani loves Jhanak and to which extent he can go for Jhanak then why she wants her darling Arshi to marry him.

exactly… any mom will not like that.. it’s not that they r rich family of billionaires or so

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Why Anusha? You don’t feel the same? For example Ani was happy doing Aarthi in saraswathi Pooja and today they said he does not beleive in these things. They all very well knew Bipasha served the drink to Janak and suddenly everyone forgot that. Choton for the n th time is telling Ani is in love with Janak but he is not confronting about this to him. They have got good amount of characters for whom they can develop an arc.The small tiny details of their characters can be sprinkled through our the episode. Why laal is not attached with his parents and sister? Is there any reason? Why Bipasha is hating Janak and siding Arshi? Is there any reason? Why Subho is mean to his siblings with whom he grew up? Is he getting burdened by the financial pressure? Why Ani is being considered the shaan of the family? Finally we got some light about his upbringing and why he is different from his parents. Even the twin sisters are evil to Janak without any reason.In stead of assembling everyone in the living room and repeating the same dialogues and insulting Janak, they should give in sight to other characters too.

As for bold, I already mentioned these in my update Goddy ji. They want to stick to this trope of ML not believing in poojas and all which seemed odd for Ani.

People forgetting about Bipasha is a convenient loophole, I guess they kind of indirectly addressed it via Chotton saying he could have named them if he had concrete proof! (whatever that may be, everyone was witness to the whole thing thanks to them forming a circle for every scene)

As for the side stories, they are teasing Shrishti's past a little bit now, but I stand with you on other things.

I feel like their mind is concentrating on cracking the top 3 right now/ possibly no.1. So, coherency is not something I expect from them currently. This episode was a mercy for people who expected better things out of ML.

As regards to your previous post about Imlie being better for the first 175 epis or so. I get it. But they also had the advantage of having info about 1000+ episodes of a successful template "Ishti Kutum", with n number of tracks they can cherry-pick from to make things crisper and logical. You can see the result of that after Gashmeer left, S2 and S3 are duds imo and quality tapered after 300 episodes or so even with Gashmeer in it. It was Good for viewers but bad for the PH that they ran out of material to work with. I think Leena G and this PH might want to avoid something similar plus pressure for TRP that is making the quality fall off.

As I said before, RuNak as a couple have the potential to be as good as if not better than Adilie. But as of now, I am not keeping any standards or expectations after the Holi Kaand.

298-2983279_woman-shrugging-icon-hands-in-the-air-emoji.png

I am gonna do what I have done before, write my own interpretation of Ani and Jhanak in my stories...

Anusha16 thumbnail

Kardashians. No one likes them but people envy and bootlick them anyway cuz they are famous.

That's what Arshi and Shrishti are... Kardashians of Kolkatta smiley37

Anusha16 thumbnail

Something to ponder is why the evil Boses are so scared if ever the marriage of Ani and Jhanak does not happen.

Also, the societal stigma that of Jhanak being Urvashi's daughter/ claims of illegitimacy of being Guruji's daughter.

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mridzy

Today's synopsis in hotstar was - Anirudh is grief stricken - nope, I disagree - Anirudh was shaken to the depths of his soul!

Contrast this to his reaction when Arshi tried to unalive herself and anyone can see who he loves! ♥️♥️♥️

"Aapko Kuch bolne ki zaroorat Nahi hai. Mujhe Kuch Nahi Sunna ek shabd Nahi" he roared and his parents and useless cousin and boudi were left cowering and wondering what has happened to their Ani.

You dared to touch his beloved - that's what has happened!

Leaving them to wonder he rushes with her inside

Scene shifts to Mukherjee's and Arshi didi is still saying Ani loves her so much. Arrey Arshi didi - why so delulu! Despite Srishti's shortcoming, she is a sharp mom who isn't happy with the way her daughter's treated. Can't fault her for that.

Again we have the disrespecting the dead - ugh, don't these vampires have the basic decency to not disrespect the dead - oh right, they don't!

Scene shifts to the hospital, and our boy doesn't want to let her down telling Laal to shut the hell up and move away.

Once again shubho and Tanuja are left wondering what has happened to their son - arrey dikhtha Nahi Kya? His soul has left his body! That's what has happened to him. Unless his Jhanak comes back, your son won't be back.

As the doctor questions Ani and Chotton what has happened, and tells them that they might not be able to save her from the drug OD - the expression on Ani's face.

As Anusha mentioned, the 5 stages of grief on Krushal's face - Dil jeet Kiya ladka ne - denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance - so so well done! I'm running out of adjectives to praise this man!

All I will say is Krushal, you ROCKSTAR! take a bow! 👏👏👏👏

As Chotton drags away a blubbering Ani, we all can see how entwined (sorry for that shameless plug! 😁😁😁) Jhanak's life is with Ani's and I love that!

Chotton again observes how much Ani loves Jhanak - arrey tell it to his face na. I am missing Ani's inner voice, and it's high time it makes a comeback to grill and push Ani towards accepting his feelings!

Arshi's jhing-jhak calls Arshi and tells her that Jhanak maybe d3ad and there is shock on Arshi's face - not out of shock or concern for Jhanak but out of fear that the cops don't nab them.

Chotton tells Ani to place belief in god and we also get to learn Ani doesn't belief in these things and I particularly likes how Chotton spoke about the power of faith.

LOVED the flashbacks as Ani learned her condition was critical - the thodna of Shaka Pola, the sindoor mitana - how Jhanak has been treated in his house - brilliantly placed!

Once again Krushal and his eyes! His eyes needs to be given credits as a cast member!

Not interested in how not guilty or unbothered the boses are - my focus was only on Ani and Krushal today.

But I don't understand the inconsistency in writing didn't Ani yell at them for getting Jhanak drunk and snatch the glass then why are they wondering how Jhanak got so drunk to the extent of OD. Shayad nashe mein bhul Gaya, but Chotton knows Na?!

Appu Di is such a pure soul, I love her- and the actress playing Appu is bloody brilliant! 👏👏👏 KUDOS!

Ani shocks Chotton and jhetu by telling them he wants to go to the Mandir for his Jhanak! He accepts he was not a believer earlier, but now he does, he will do anything to save his Jhanak.

As he is about to leave his dragon saas and snake would be come in, again blaming the poor girl for her fate - dragon saas had done everything to ensure she is unalive, and then talking as if she is some saint.

Ani shuts her up telling her why did she bother coming here. He asks her is she is blind to Jhanak's plight and calls her out for her inhumane nature. He goes to tell her she might d1e, but then stops midway not able to even complete the sentence.

Arshi the delulu didi inadvertently drags Ani's attention to the fact that everyone had bhaang but only Jhanak is serious. Without a care that a girl is fighting for her life, the bish sunaos Ani that is something happens to her then they will be in trouble!

THANK GOD for Chotton for insinuating that someone has done it deliberately - this must have Ani thinking and hopefully get to know it was dragon saas and vampire boudi who did this - hopefully that should push him to break it off with Arshi - if there is no action, then Iska Kya fayda other than the drama?

Waaah aaj Chotton ne bhi suna Diya "sabut Nahi hai is liye naam Nahi liya" that shut up all the bishes.

As Arshi asks Ani where he is going, he tells her that she need not question him on his whereabouts shocking his dragon saas.

Arshi's jhing jhak jumps in for Arshi and our boy shuts everyone up that it's personal for him.

Precap - Jhanak Bose !!! Aaaaaaaaarrr!! Screaming in JOY!

brilliant one again by you too.. I enjoyed it sooo much.. lagta hai today after watching the epi even I won’t be able to stop and place my small review here..

Thank you so much smiley31