Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

I think Vinayak also knew about the relationship b/n Urvasi and Guruji. During Kashmir fest Vinayak trying to say something but Shrishti asks him to keep quiet, and some one may overhears their convo.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MMR2810

I think Vinayak also knew about the relationship b/n Urvasi and Guruji. During Kashmir fest Vinayak trying to say something but Shrishti asks him to keep quiet, and some one may overhears their convo.

seems like hes aware of all the things & what bad his wife family did too...about the property also i guess
samarp2 thumbnail

in Insta people r all in Jhanak Bose worldsmiley36smiley36...turning point in their relationship where he addresses that name in public..her real identitysmiley42

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

seems like hes aware of all the things & what bad his wife family did too...about the property also i guess

Yes, and remember Urvashi last convo with Jhanak, she asks Jhanak to leave Kashmir, and also says if you need any help, ask Vinayak..he will definitely helps you.

samarp2 thumbnail

look at Anirudh's reaction when Arshi was in hospital with her suicide dramasmiley29 & now how he is smiley38...all heartbroken & his world seems crashing down...today didnt even feel anywhere that he loves Arshismiley24 when he was talking to her

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Yes, and remember Urvashi last convo with Jhanak, she asks Jhanak to leave Kashmir, and also says if you need any help, ask Vinayak..he will definitely helps you.

yaa...when he says he wants to help...Shrishti says no need for her husband...& says that we need to give her some money & send her off
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Paulaonohi

Why are they limiting Ani and his dialogues? First, I liked the episode and how he grieved…but I needed more, you know? Like I needed Ani to be totally despondent and shaking and wailing and sliding to the ground type of grieving…would have been even better. And why didn’t he say more to shristi? I need him to have given it back to her hot more. This is what I have been saying. It ruins the show when they make Ani flippant or lukewarm. Ani (Krushal acting him) carried the show and is stronger when he is expressing powerful emotions, he is also more appealing to the audience. Why did makers shut him down after the accident and make him less vocal? Thank goodness for today. I still don’t get the hug scene imagining arshi. It was terrible to watch, and I don’t get the point. If one removes that episode, it makes sense to still be on what we had generally agreed - that Ani loves Jhanak but is afraid and denying his feelings for reasons we have listed or discussed in the last thread. Everyone keeps saying the same thing, asking the right questions, thinking the thing that Ani does so much for Jhanak more than he should and is crazy about her, from his parents to shristi. So what was the point of the episode? To cause problems between her and Ani? But they already have many of that, due to the mere fact his state towards Jhanak. To have shristi doubt him and be against arshi for him? Even before, she was like that - and if they needed to strengthen it, they could have used another way. To have Jhanak suffer her worst as a result of shristi? But Jhanak suffers everyday due to this woman already and unless makers aren’t in love with the FL’s tears, the only other reason (and strongest) was to have a situation where Ani uses his hands to seek consequences against shristi for Jhanak, which solidifies his position. But I have zero expectations for that. Goodness, that Jhanak’s phone and trophy were stolen by his family hasn’t even been exposed and addressed. Would they really show any consequences? I doubt. Was the drunk scene to lead to this state where Jhanak actually feels dead, so that Ani is despondent? While it does, they could have admitted the arshi confusion scene and have had this same exact thing, or even set up another situation for this to happen. I’m the one looking back and forth between shristi and her kid and confused. Because while the rest of the show has me supporting what Shristi is saying…that Ani is far gone for someone else, that episode reminds me that Arshi is right. Ani did call her name…and it wasn’t even for coverup. Even worse, he imagined her on his own. So is his love fake or what? I don’t understand what that all meant. It was news to me btw, that Ani is somewhat of an atheist or at least casual about religion. The fact that he gets involved in the family events but this never came up is either because writers are just writing anything in the script as it comes up, because right now he looks cooler if he doesn’t believe but tries anyway for Jhanak. Or two, it’s an extension of how he compartmentalizes himself with his family and doesn’t share himself except with those close to him like Choton. Now he is even compartmentalizing with us 😭. I doubt makers though have the depth to explore that from what I have seen. If they did, they would not have ran us in a circle for weeks. Many things in this show happen once and have no meaning outside. Jhanak saving Dadu had no meaning or impact on bettering her life, The stolen trophies and phone still has not been paid for, we still aren't sure it Ani recognized her in hospital or not, Ani seeing all the stuff Arshi and her mom has been doing has to tangible outward descent into changing his attitude to them - they suffer no consequences, including outward and permanent displeasure from him. Because forget Jhanak for a second, I am also interested in watching Ani emphasize his drift from Arshi due to her and her mom’s actions and values, as well as come to terms with the fact that he and they have changed. I do want this because it would be best that before approaching Jhanak, ani has a clean conscience and knows what he wants very well.

Fantastic Paul ji. Same thoughts. Lazy to write. That is why I am not dancing after today’s episode. Very lame writing and none of the characters have any depth and not well defined. I find Imlie season 1 was so welll written and the characters were well defined atleast for the first 175 episodes. Each event will lead to some other event and we don’t see much stand alone events which will not contribute to the story. May be our expectations are too much for a daily soap I beleive.

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Fantastic Paul ji. Same thoughts. Lazy to write. That is why I am not dancing after today’s episode. Very lame writing and none of the characters have any depth and not well defined. I find Imlie season 1 was so welll written and the characters were well defined atleast for the first 175 episodes. Each event will lead to some other event and we don’t see much stand alone events which will not contribute to the story. May be our expectations are too much for a daily soap I beleive.

till they made Malini go to extreme..it was super good...wnt downhill where Malini put that rape blame..finishing Imly -Aditya storysmiley38
Starship1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Another highlight for me….After all the titles for Ani, his mom got some of Tejas’s sense and calling him uss ladki ke liya deewana hogaya hain….,I’ll take that 🥰

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starship1

Another highlight for me….After all the titles for Ani, his mom got some of Tejas’s sense and calling him uss ladki ke liya deewana hogaya hain….,I’ll take that 🥰

she even said deewangi ki hadh taksmiley9