Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Starship1

thanks for sharing…:it’s going to be another cute love story between a strict principal and mild Chotton ❤️

she also seems to be nice person like Chotton…..finally selling books to school has paid off his hard work 💕

No wonder they mentioned it the other day.

I just hope she is a famous writer too and will give some takkar to the other celebrities in a good way .

Choton deserves someone good in his life .

Isn't she Payal of iss pyar ...?

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

No wonder they mentioned it the other day.

I just hope she is a famous writer too and will give some takkar to the other celebrities in a good way .

Choton deserves someone good in his life .

Isn't she Payal of iss pyar ...?

Yep

Word Count: 1

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

I don’t have any hopes from this guy. Just the other day he said “tum itni selfish kabhi bi nahi this Srishti”🤷🏽‍♀️.. like what the hell dude? I blame this on writerssmiley36

even I mentioned same here smiley36 she & never selfish smiley36
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

With the track record of our makers , story progression is only in our discussions .

From your comments i guess , you didnt like the epiosde much . For me yesterday was better with Anirudh giving it to everyone . Today he should have given it more to the celebrities .

No dear l liked it of course. I watched it twice 😀. Only thing there should be some progress in the story after this. This should not be a stand alone event which will have no impact on the story. Atleast for 200 episodes they can try to give us a chorent story.

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

With the track record of our makers , story progression is only in our discussions .

From your comments i guess , you didnt like the epiosde much . For me yesterday was better with Anirudh giving it to everyone . Today he should have given it more to the celebrities .

He could have given it to Shrishti more.. but I understand, we can only rebuke ppl closer to us more.. Shrishti is just an outsider..

Yelling at Arshi would mean nothing.. She will be back to square one with her “I love you Ani” in no time.

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Whew... What an episode! Full paisa vasool. As Anju ji said, I don't mind them uplaoding late if they episodes are gonna be this good.

Both Ani haters and Lovers are gonna have a field day in X today!

Whether you like him or hate him, you can't deny the fact he is the hero who figuratively and literally carries the show on his shoulders.

This is my reaction to Ani for the entire episode. I am officially his stan now. smiley43 And Krushal's too...

Daydreaming GIFs | Tenor

Sona Banda hai Aniruddh. He proved himself worthy of his name today....

Screenshot 2024-03-29 115516.png

He was an unstoppable force today. I am so happy that he gave everyone their dues that has been long delayed.

Jhanak is his Kryptonite. Anyone who touches her will get blasted into oblivion and we saw teaser for that today. He didn't even spare his father and mother man! The way he told them to shut up... whew! "Aapko kuch bolne ki zaroorat nahi hain", " Mujhe Kuch nahi sunnna, ek sabdh nahi" as he raced to get Jhanak admitted in the hospital. His were left flabbergasted on not being able to recognize their son. smiley20

Jaise karni vaise barni- I love seeing Bipasha cower in fear. Please do more... wait Ani does your dhulai.

Basus get distressed about future troubles and head inside the hospital anyways. Drama incoming... smiley39

On the other hand, Mukherjees are fighting amongst themselves. with Shrishti being adamant that she will marry Jhanak off within the week. smiley44. Doesn't matter whether it is related to Ani-Arshi or not. Vinayak retorts and scolds on her attitude, he knows what's up... we badly need a past track for her and Urvashi. Good thing though is Shrishti is totally against Arshi marrying Ani, too bad she realized she won't get a jhoru ka ghulam jamai babusmiley36. She blasts Arshi to go and sleep.

In the hospital Ani is now blasting Laal ( the infamous precap clip): " Mujhe mat bholo kya karna hai, tum chup chap kone me kadhe hoke tamsha dekho" and everyone else and takes Jhanak inside and puts her on the bed.

He slowly caresses her face and pleads for her to come back... the desperation he shows is in sharp contrast to how he reacted to Arshi's attempt. In fact, as someone else said, his first point was to notice Arshi's letter as if he had suspected the attempt wasn't genuine, showing how much, he knows who. Who sits in his heart... and you say you love Arshi... Get outta here. smiley42

Then the doctor came and Ani and Chotton recounted the events... Ani is so agitated that he is not able to discern the head from the tail... he just keeps saying " Mein Jhanak ke paas rahungi" repeatedly. My heart broke for him... he is whipped for her. Seeing this, the doctor asks Ani to stay out of the room to start the pumping process to remove THC from her body.

Outside the room, Chotton sees the state Ani is in and wonders how he will marry Arshi when he loves Jhanak so much. Ani, Tumhe Chodkar sabko pata hai ki tum kisse pyaar karte ho? Tum kab samjhoge? He prays that nothing untoward happens.

So, it is an overdose and all these vile Basus are blaming her for drinking it... who forced it? That snake Bipasha... not Jhanak. Her. This snake getting afraid she calls Arshi and informs her of the situation. So Arshi and Shrishti also know it's OD and Jhanak may be slipping into a coma. She asks them to come to the hospital... so now celebrities are also on the way to create more drama.

One good thing that came out of their discussion is that at least Tanuja is starting to connect the dots and all of them seriously wonder why Ani still insists on marrying on Arshi if he is doing all this... Well does it matter? They'll all be ignorant and prefer Arshi anyways... smiley44

Ani on the side is recounting all the events that happened and going into shock about why Jhanak might have attempted suicide... He suddenly feels the need to go to temple and pray for Jhanak and asks Chotton to take him there. Both him and Bade papa are shocked.

BTW, what's with this shtick of MLs either being 0 or 100 in spiritual matters? In my mind Ani is not like that... he does puja and all so why?smiley23

Anyways, they decide to go as Arshi and Shrishti comes...

Kolkata Madhuri starts complaining as usual, but Ani is having none of it.... Itna Muhtod jawab dia? smiley32

"Apko nahi hona chahiya tha"

"Apko abhi bhi uski galtiyan dikhti hai?"

Chamchi Arshi comes to her mumma's defense and pins the blame on Jhanak... Ani is shocked, Bhai kitna aur dekhna hai ki tumhar gf kis hadh tak gir sakte ho?

This prompts Chotton to insinuate maybe Jhanak was forced, but other Basus shut him as usual. Ani is listening to all this in silene and taking in the points. Hopefully he connects the dots and sends his pyaar naagin Boudhi to jail soon. Please! Mein vinthi karti hoon tumse Ani!!!

Bade papa urges Ani to leave to temple to avoid more drama and Arshi jumps in to ask Ani like a shakki biwi... usse bhi muhtod jawab mila

"Tum yaha Jhanak ke health ke baare mein patane aayi thi, mein kahan jaa rahi hoon wo nahi"

"Haar personal cheez share karna zaroori nahi hota"

The episode ends there.

Precap: Jhanak Bose. smiley27smiley43smiley42smiley40smiley32smiley9

I'd like to stress here just for the character of Ani, how beautifully he was portrayed by Krushal undergoing the five stages of grief upon thinking he lost Jhanak....

• Denial: Refusing to believe she might be possibly dead and that she tried to unalive herself. And arguing with the doctor and Chotton about the same.
  • Anger: Upon learning her state getting enraged at everyone around him including himself.
  • Bargaining: Desperately pleading to Jhanak and the doctor to save her life, saying he can't forgive himself if she dies, that she needs to accomplish so much more and that he needs her.
  • Depression: Like losing his breath for a minute hearing Bade Papa say She might probably die.
  • Acceptance: Realizing the fact that she has been humiliated so much that she felt killing herself was easier and she probably did attempt to do it and thinking of future steps to avert it.

Kudos Krushal Ahuja!!! Take a bow. I salute your skills... a long time someone impressed me so much after Gashmeer Mahajani....

Bow Down Gif - IceGif

Also, special mention to Appu di, the way she was worried for Jhanak shows how much of a deep bond they have or each other. Appu may not be high in IQ but she is intelligent in things that matter. She cares for Jhanak so much to the point that she refuses to eat food, her other love. Seeing Anjana trying to feed her daughter despite being worried herself.

I am so proud that despite losing her mother, she has a family in Basus after all.

This for Appu - Jhanak smiley27

Elsa (Frozen 2) 2019 - Frozen Fan Art (43050304) - Fanpop

loved every thing what u wrote ❤️♥️ Ani is sure unstoppable today 😎💯 he took stand & blasted each & everyone who came in his way…He know knows that these people around him r never genuine for Jhanak.. & how much she was tortured by them & he was so helpless towards her that time.. he didn’t even care for Arshi or her mom smiley32smiley40 & nor his parents smiley32… his mom slowly realizing how much extent her son can go for Jhanak that he will be out of control without him realizing he’s doing so much, what will happen when he realises all this smiley27…Seems like what is love is what he’s feeling for Jhanak now…Just like how Aditya kept a saying he loves Malini, but pain & feelings & hurt was all he felt for Imly ( during that covid times epis), her family was ready to bury him alive smiley18… o can see Anirudh will also go to that extent.. felt bad for him smiley38smiley38 his whole world seems to be crashing down seeing Jhanak in that state smiley19smiley19
samarp2 thumbnail

Also forgot to mention one thing, the way he broke down and cried. I think this is the first time I have seen him cry to this extent. He has teared up a little before but never full-blown crying like today. Just shows how much of a weight Jhanak has in his heart and life. On the contrary, with Arshi he was all business-like, and even when talking to her he did not cry... instead imagined Jhanak. smiley4

I want him to just hug her out of relief when Jhanak wakes up silencing everyone lol. He won't be able to contain himself, he was close to losing her two times already. It may not have hit him the first time as much, but it hit him deeply this time. Kinda brings it back to the clip Maya ji posted on Ani saying how when someone loves another, they forget everything to help them. It may have been from his perspective about love when he said it to Jhanak, but today he stands by as an example of what he said that time. Like a self-fulfilling prophecy. smiley42

Chotton is right. He will be miserable if he marries Arshi and then realizes that he loved Jhanak all along.

Have no words for Ani or Krushal. He hit a home run today!

both yesterday & today epi Krushal carried it well in absence of Hiba smiley32… Anirudh is on roll & shines & continues in precap… these 2 epis were worth watching smiley42 & story finally moving smiley42
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Whew... What an episode! Full paisa vasool. As Anju ji said, I don't mind them uplaoding late if they episodes are gonna be this good.

Both Ani haters and Lovers are gonna have a field day in X today!

Whether you like him or hate him, you can't deny the fact he is the hero who figuratively and literally carries the show on his shoulders.

This is my reaction to Ani for the entire episode. I am officially his stan now. smiley43 And Krushal's too...

Daydreaming GIFs | Tenor

Sona Banda hai Aniruddh. He proved himself worthy of his name today....

Screenshot 2024-03-29 115516.png

He was an unstoppable force today. I am so happy that he gave everyone their dues that has been long delayed.

Jhanak is his Kryptonite. Anyone who touches her will get blasted into oblivion and we saw teaser for that today. He didn't even spare his father and mother man! The way he told them to shut up... whew! "Aapko kuch bolne ki zaroorat nahi hain", " Mujhe Kuch nahi sunnna, ek sabdh nahi" as he raced to get Jhanak admitted in the hospital. His were left flabbergasted on not being able to recognize their son. smiley20

Jaise karni vaise barni- I love seeing Bipasha cower in fear. Please do more... wait Ani does your dhulai.

Basus get distressed about future troubles and head inside the hospital anyways. Drama incoming... smiley39

On the other hand, Mukherjees are fighting amongst themselves. with Shrishti being adamant that she will marry Jhanak off within the week. smiley44. Doesn't matter whether it is related to Ani-Arshi or not. Vinayak retorts and scolds on her attitude, he knows what's up... we badly need a past track for her and Urvashi. Good thing though is Shrishti is totally against Arshi marrying Ani, too bad she realized she won't get a jhoru ka ghulam jamai babusmiley36. She blasts Arshi to go and sleep.

In the hospital Ani is now blasting Laal ( the infamous precap clip): " Mujhe mat bholo kya karna hai, tum chup chap kone me kadhe hoke tamsha dekho" and everyone else and takes Jhanak inside and puts her on the bed.

He slowly caresses her face and pleads for her to come back... the desperation he shows is in sharp contrast to how he reacted to Arshi's attempt. In fact, as someone else said, his first point was to notice Arshi's letter as if he had suspected the attempt wasn't genuine, showing how much, he knows who. Who sits in his heart... and you say you love Arshi... Get outta here. smiley42

Then the doctor came and Ani and Chotton recounted the events... Ani is so agitated that he is not able to discern the head from the tail... he just keeps saying " Mein Jhanak ke paas rahungi" repeatedly. My heart broke for him... he is whipped for her. Seeing this, the doctor asks Ani to stay out of the room to start the pumping process to remove THC from her body.

Outside the room, Chotton sees the state Ani is in and wonders how he will marry Arshi when he loves Jhanak so much. Ani, Tumhe Chodkar sabko pata hai ki tum kisse pyaar karte ho? Tum kab samjhoge? He prays that nothing untoward happens.

So, it is an overdose and all these vile Basus are blaming her for drinking it... who forced it? That snake Bipasha... not Jhanak. Her. This snake getting afraid she calls Arshi and informs her of the situation. So Arshi and Shrishti also know it's OD and Jhanak may be slipping into a coma. She asks them to come to the hospital... so now celebrities are also on the way to create more drama.

One good thing that came out of their discussion is that at least Tanuja is starting to connect the dots and all of them seriously wonder why Ani still insists on marrying on Arshi if he is doing all this... Well does it matter? They'll all be ignorant and prefer Arshi anyways... smiley44

Ani on the side is recounting all the events that happened and going into shock about why Jhanak might have attempted suicide... He suddenly feels the need to go to temple and pray for Jhanak and asks Chotton to take him there. Both him and Bade papa are shocked.

BTW, what's with this shtick of MLs either being 0 or 100 in spiritual matters? In my mind Ani is not like that... he does puja and all so why?smiley23

Anyways, they decide to go as Arshi and Shrishti comes...

Kolkata Madhuri starts complaining as usual, but Ani is having none of it.... Itna Muhtod jawab dia? smiley32

"Apko nahi hona chahiya tha"

"Apko abhi bhi uski galtiyan dikhti hai?"

Chamchi Arshi comes to her mumma's defense and pins the blame on Jhanak... Ani is shocked, Bhai kitna aur dekhna hai ki tumhar gf kis hadh tak gir sakte ho?

This prompts Chotton to insinuate maybe Jhanak was forced, but other Basus shut him as usual. Ani is listening to all this in silene and taking in the points. Hopefully he connects the dots and sends his pyaar naagin Boudhi to jail soon. Please! Mein vinthi karti hoon tumse Ani!!!

Bade papa urges Ani to leave to temple to avoid more drama and Arshi jumps in to ask Ani like a shakki biwi... usse bhi muhtod jawab mila

"Tum yaha Jhanak ke health ke baare mein patane aayi thi, mein kahan jaa rahi hoon wo nahi"

"Haar personal cheez share karna zaroori nahi hota"

The episode ends there.

Precap: Jhanak Bose. smiley27smiley43smiley42smiley40smiley32smiley9

I'd like to stress here just for the character of Ani, how beautifully he was portrayed by Krushal undergoing the five stages of grief upon thinking he lost Jhanak....

• Denial: Refusing to believe she might be possibly dead and that she tried to unalive herself. And arguing with the doctor and Chotton about the same.
  • Anger: Upon learning her state getting enraged at everyone around him including himself.
  • Bargaining: Desperately pleading to Jhanak and the doctor to save her life, saying he can't forgive himself if she dies, that she needs to accomplish so much more and that he needs her.
  • Depression: Like losing his breath for a minute hearing Bade Papa say She might probably die.
  • Acceptance: Realizing the fact that she has been humiliated so much that she felt killing herself was easier and she probably did attempt to do it and thinking of future steps to avert it.

Kudos Krushal Ahuja!!! Take a bow. I salute your skills... a long time someone impressed me so much after Gashmeer Mahajani....

Bow Down Gif - IceGif

Also, special mention to Appu di, the way she was worried for Jhanak shows how much of a deep bond they have or each other. Appu may not be high in IQ but she is intelligent in things that matter. She cares for Jhanak so much to the point that she refuses to eat food, her other love. Seeing Anjana trying to feed her daughter despite being worried herself.

I am so proud that despite losing her mother, she has a family in Basus after all.

This for Appu - Jhanak smiley27

Elsa (Frozen 2) 2019 - Frozen Fan Art (43050304) - Fanpop

Wonderful analysis Anusha ,

I completely agree the last appreciation for the actor. He did it all.

His lips too were shivering when he was talking to Jhanak

His performance and screen presence is enough for the show to move ahead .🧿🧿

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 5 months ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wowwww what a beautiful 😍 review Anusha ji.....loved it 😍 ❤️ 💖 ♥️.

Barun was my first tv celebrity crush..

After that I did nt liked anyone...

Now Krushal became my favorite...now I can't imagine any other actor in that role. Boy his eyes speaks alot....

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

No dear l liked it of course. I watched it twice 😀. Only thing there should be some progress in the story after this. This should not be a stand alone event which will have no impact on the story. Atleast for 200 episodes they can try to give us a chorent story.

I also saw it 2 times smiley36