Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

He did remember Shristi Leaving her hand , but they wont take it forward after the actress rejoins the cast .

It would be direct marriage track ...but after this please dont say Anirudh loves only Arshi and keeps telling I Love you Arshi... Cant take it anymore .

Insaniyat , haq whatever it is let the marriage track go without I Love you Arshi , Ani .. irritating it is now and makes no sense even if it is fake .

Yeah that’s why nobody remembers Bipasha forcing Jhanak to drink too.. they would do the wedding track and criminal maasi and co will walk Scot free.

Pl no more love you Arshi etc.. not after Jhanak Bose.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

I don’t think they registered their marriage but the wedding took place in front of whole village and probably sarpanch was present too.. and on top of that they have pics and video proof. So it is legal. They have to either opt for annulment or divorce. Sindoor mitane se marriage won’t become invalid. But again it’s itv so logic has no placesmiley36
While Ani is still in form, I want him to say this to his family..”AAP sab ka dimag kharab hai, woh ghatiya harkat karke shaadi nahi tuti, she is still my wife. Maan na hai toh mano yaa bhad me jao sab. Aur haan 6 months tak meri ya Jhanak ki shaadi bhul jao..itna time lagega divorce me..hai na papa?”smiley15smiley37

Yeh unke muh pe bol de Ani.. phir naza ayegasmiley36

wish he gets all that guts to say smiley37Yaa that’s what how by removing sindoor marriage will be done smiley37 itv & their logic smiley36 he will say we r still married… his actions all prove that now smiley36 Yaa they have to go legal way of annulment or divorce only
KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

I beleive, the pandit ji would have told in order to do this kind of Pooja and to keep the flower on top of someone’s head, you need to be the spouse. In order to save Janak, our boy would have told Janak Bose. They both have the habit of calling each and other spouse according to their convenience. Next moment they will say, they don’t believe in the shaadi and call it a curse. How conveniently all the family came after he said Janak Bose to the pandit ji. I am not sure if all these events will bring any progress in the story.

Bold- I am 100% sure we will be back to square onesmiley36

This sequence is to cover Hiba’s absence. Next week is going to be wedding preparations for either Jhanak or Ani. I mastered the art of not getting attached to itv shows.. can’t deal with heartbreak over fictional characters lol

Aadia thumbnail

Vinayak is not so spineless after all… he knows what happened to Urvashi and someday will reveal it.

It’s better to get geared up papa bear.. Tejas is coming for your daughtersmiley36

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

I beleive, the pandit ji would have told in order to do this kind of Pooja and to keep the flower on top of someone’s head, you need to be the spouse. In order to save Janak, our boy would have told Janak Bose. They both have the habit of calling each and other spouse according to their convenience. Next moment they will say, they don’t believe in the shaadi and call it a curse. How conveniently all the family came after he said Janak Bose to the pandit ji. I am not sure if all these events will bring any progress in the story.

Yaa pandit ji told same I think u need to be her husband to do this puja or it won’t effect or something like that
KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aadia

Vinayak is not so spineless after all… he knows what happened to Urvashi and someday will reveal it.

It’s better to get geared up papa bear.. Tejas is coming for your daughtersmiley36

I don’t have any hopes from this guy. Just the other day he said “tum itni selfish kabhi bi nahi this Srishti”🤷🏽‍♀️.. like what the hell dude? I blame this on writerssmiley36

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This is a neat tie-up. I thought everyone understood it implied Ani lol..

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: samarp2

Yaa pandit ji told same I think u need to be her husband to do this puja or it won’t effect or something like that

It looks really not good to call someone your spouse according to your convenience. But honestly, even though it is fake, I still liked to hear Janak Bose from Anirudh’s mouth.

Aadia thumbnail

Might be some sort of a special pooja only a spouse can do.. If they were present too, our boy will spin a story how it was inevitable to say that.. etc and these ppl will be like.. let this Jhanak get up and then we will see hersmiley15

Poor girl is in her deathbed and these ppl never tire from taunting and blaming her.. I would say they should fear for Jhanak’s ghost coming to avenge them.. but these are evils that even ghosts fearsmiley37