Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

I didn’t get that… y he addressed her as Jhanak Bose & not Raina… so he thinks her as part of his family & his wife then… cause he was thinking today about the ritual they did with her where he was standing helplessly…

So legally they r still married then? they haven’t got divorced yet?… or else there was no need for him to say Bose to her.. he’s do g that puja as her husband then not as her sir jee ..smiley24

First wife prayed for husband & now husband going extreme ways…

& this guy will allow his wife for remarriage smiley37 when his condition is like this smiley36 Tejas better ran away smiley36

Yes even I don’t get it. Is it something like you can’t do Pooja for Someone who is not related to you or what? Is there any rule like that? DidYou all notice pandit ji words of Ani has to come to the temple once he became oaky came true because of his visit.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

Yeah, psycho clan will arrive only after Ani’s Jhanak Bose naam karan smiley39otherwise celebrities and tedi muh wali will get a heart attacksmiley15

Yaa or they won’t hear that when he says smiley36 they only show them hearing which they don’t need to hear smiley36 & which they need to hear that they won’t smiley37
Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

The main part of Bipash making her drink didnt flash his minds ...🤦🏻‍♀️

He is in shock now, once his mind clears up he will remember. Let Jhanak take a step against her criminal maasi and co, unlike the drowning incident.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Yes the celebrity Calcutta ki Madhuri Dixit is everywhere the reason the public were everywhere only for a glance of this rare beauty.All her moves is as if she’s dancing.🤬🙄🤭

Anju , I am glad you are active today .

Missed your comments yesterday ..

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Yes even I don’t get it. Is it something like you can’t do Pooja for Someone who is not related to you or what? Is there any rule like that? DidYou all notice pandit ji words of Ani has to come to the temple once he became oaky came true because of his visit.

Yaa exactly smiley27 hopefully Tom epi will clear that part
Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

How tall is Krushal man smiley37

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Miss Jhanak Raina is promoted to Mrs Jhanak Bose.

Congratulations!!!

That too by husband Mr.Anirudh Bose 🤗🥰

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadia

He is in shock now, once his mind clears up he will remember. Let Jhanak take a step against her criminal maasi and co, unlike the drowning incident.

He did remember Shristi Leaving her hand , but they wont take it forward after the actress rejoins the cast .

It would be direct marriage track ...but after this please dont say Anirudh loves only Arshi and keeps telling I Love you Arshi... Cant take it anymore .

Insaniyat , haq whatever it is let the marriage track go without I Love you Arshi , Ani .. irritating it is now and makes no sense even if it is fake .

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 5 months ago
KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

I didn’t get that… y he addressed her as Jhanak Bose & not Raina… so he thinks her as part of his family & his wife then… cause he was thinking today about the ritual they did with her where he was standing helplessly…

So legally they r still married then? they haven’t got divorced yet?… or else there was no need for him to say Bose to her.. he’s do g that puja as her husband then not as her sir jee ..smiley24

First wife prayed for husband & now husband going extreme ways…

& this guy will allow his wife for remarriage smiley37 when his condition is like this smiley36 Tejas better ran away smiley36

I don’t think they registered their marriage but the wedding took place in front of whole village and probably sarpanch was present too.. and on top of that they have pics and video proof. So it is legal. They have to either opt for annulment or divorce. Sindoor mitane se marriage won’t become invalid. But again it’s itv so logic has no placesmiley36
While Ani is still in form, I want him to say this to his family..”AAP sab ka dimag kharab hai, woh ghatiya harkat karke shaadi nahi tuti, she is still my wife. Maan na hai toh mano yaa bhad me jao sab. Aur haan 6 months tak meri ya Jhanak ki shaadi bhul jao..itna time lagega divorce me..hai na papa?”smiley15smiley37

Yeh unke muh pe bol de Ani.. phir naza ayegasmiley36

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I beleive, the pandit ji would have told in order to do this kind of Pooja and to keep the flower on top of someone’s head, you need to be the spouse. In order to save Janak, our boy would have told Janak Bose. They both have the habit of calling each and other spouse according to their convenience. Next moment they will say, they don’t believe in the shaadi and call it a curse. How conveniently all the family came after he said Janak Bose to the pandit ji. I am not sure if all these events will bring any progress in the story.