Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 months ago

In all nonsense Lal spoke one truth smiley36 that when ani is so worried for jhanak y he’s not breaking up with Arshi smiley32

Basu’s were no use in hospital all they were spitting is venom against Jhanak smiley7 ani should keep jhanak away from his murderous familysmiley7 staying alive in that family is so hard for Jhanak

anita87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It is impossible that if someone has the experience of loving someone then he won't understand that he has started to passionately love someone.

That means Aniruddh never loved Arshi. It was only a unhealthy attachment that he mistook for love.

anita87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It seemed to me that Vinayak was hinting to the audience that Arshi is Urvashi's daughter.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

You are all asking about Bipasha why everyone forgot what she did??

Bipasha is a negative character in fact she represents the writers and director of the show so who call the police on herself/himself the reason Bipasha will never go behind the bars.

The writer and director keep changing body to get their job done. From Shubham Tanuja Bipasha Arshi Shristy the old dadiji of Ani and Lall thus when all these people will do something wrong won’t never get arrested.😀😃😄

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Arey baba...why the so-called celebrities want to show their face every where.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Looks like Vinayak knows all bad deeds Shrishti did to Urvashi… may be making her as characterless is also all thanks to this madam & he knows that

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

The best part of today's epiosde is Appu di and Anirudh performance .The actor who performs as Appu is splendid ....sometimes i feel like she in real life is like that so natural .I just love her .

Rest we again go in circles ,just replace male lead and female lead in hospital.

So no one remembers Bipasha forcing Jhanak to drink ,its ok ...

Choton remembered very good .

After this marriage track will be good I guess as everyone is sure Anirudh loves Jhanak ,finally ..

Arshi forget everything that she said other day ,not an issue afterall she is like that .

I am unhappy with Anirudh as he didnt give it to Arshi and Shristi as required. Arshi deserved more of his frustrations .

Nothing more to comment .

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I love Anirudh centric episodes. Krushal’s acting is a treat to watch and him being an eye candy adds to the excitement smiley43. Hoping for few more Jhanak free episode (sorry Hiba fanssmiley17).

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Arey baba...why the so-called celebrities want to show their face every where.

Yes the celebrity Calcutta ki Madhuri Dixit is everywhere the reason the public were everywhere only for a glance of this rare beauty.All her moves is as if she’s dancing.🤬🙄🤭
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Miss Jhanak Raina is promoted to Mrs Jhanak Bose.

Congratulations!!!