samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 months ago

Ani says he wants to go mandir

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anita87

So all of a sudden Jhanak becomes Bose as per Aniruddh's convenience. Ani being servile to God much the same way the Bose's family is obsequious to Srishti. Atleast his servility is coming for God but what's left is to pander to Arshi again with the I love you jaap.

I have heard that Terrorists have underdeveloped personality. They treat people of the other group as some other species and kill them because they lack conscience. Now half of the Bose family reek in the same way.

So I guess Ani will find out that Srishti was behind it and thus will decide to stop the marriage by declaring that Jhanak is still his wife and they will find out that she was getting married to Tejas. Then the makers will start a long long drama to their divorce as it happened in the original series.

so looks like both Janak abs Ani will never fall in love in this show or what?

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anita87

So all of a sudden Jhanak becomes Bose as per Aniruddh's convenience. Ani being servile to God much the same way the Bose's family is obsequious to Srishti. Atleast his servility is coming for God but what's left is to pander to Arshi again with the I love you jaap.

I have heard that Terrorists have underdeveloped personality. They treat people of the other group as some other species and kill them because they lack conscience. Now half of the Bose family reek in the same way.

So I guess Ani will find out that Srishti was behind it and thus will decide to stop the marriage by declaring that Jhanak is still his wife and they will find out that she was getting married to Tejas. Then the makers will start a long long drama to their divorce as it happened in the original series.

This will actually be a good idea...

samarp2 thumbnail

smiley40Ani blasting Shristi smiley41smiley37smiley32

Anusha16 thumbnail

How he is blasting Shrishti... wah wah wah smiley32

Rancho12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Jhanak Bose was, is and always remain wife of Anirudha Bose.

Anirudha and Jhanak married in Kashmir as per full Hindu Marriage Rituals with many witness around them hence completely Legal as per Hindu Marriage Act.

Their marriage will end and Anirudha will no longer remain her husband only when they legally take divorce in Court following all Procedures.

The online marriage was just a stunt pulled by Daadi which has no value socially or legally and to end that she did another drama of removing signs of a married woman that too when her husband was alive and standing in front of her, again this too has no value legally or socially (That custom is done for widow women not for taking divorce)

Edited by Rancho12345 - 5 months ago
anita87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

so looks like both Janak abs Ani will never fall in love in this show or what?

Original show was about their love. But I guess they ended up separated or something

samarp2 thumbnail

Ani wondering what kind of people r around him all inhumane smiley35

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Ani wondering what kind of people r around him all inhumane smiley35

Mainly Arshi but more than all that he is just quietly taking in what chotton said about Jhanak being forced to drink. He will act on it later I guess

samarp2 thumbnail

Ani saying I am going for my personal work to arshi smiley36 & she don’t need to know all his personal stuffs smiley36