Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Jyotix

Where do you live Anusha?

Now?

Word Count: 1

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Up to me the makers are doing or requesting maybe not releasing new episodes because they die for TRP.

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 5 months ago
Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

How come except Janak,all the other shows are coming?

I think this is more of a recent thing. I have been using Hulu/Hotstar since 2017 and even during Imlie times it wasn't this bad. Maybe a couple of hours delay at some episodes. But that's it. With Jhanak the issue is so much worse.

Are they planning to upload it at the time it airs on ITV? Then what's the point of us paying extra bucks for the app anyway? Don't they advertise that you get to see your fav episodes before TV airing? What a scam bruh. smiley24

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

I want to see Shristy dancing so we can judge her but she’s a dancer not an actress why she needs security or how come media know her our fake Deepika Padukone.

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 5 months ago
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Girls, Any idea what is Janak trp this week?

Starship1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anusha16

I think this is more of a recent thing. I have been using Hulu/Hotstar since 2017 and even during Imlie times it wasn't this bad. Maybe a couple of hours delay at some episodes. But that's it. With Jhanak the issue is so much worse.

Are they planning to upload it at the time it airs on ITV? Then what's the point of us paying extra bucks for the app anyway? Don't they advertise that you get to see your fav episodes before TV airing? What a scam bruh. smiley24

they did this with Katha Ankahi now I am remembering 😁 only released after Tv telecast
Artemis7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

This week's trp was not made public due to Holi holidays or something like that. They will be released on Monday I believe πŸ€”

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Should be high since it had the dhulai episodes no?

Artemis7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anusha16

This happens with Zee5 almost regularly, especially regional shows. The show I watch, one week they will release the episodes 24 hrs before as promised but the very next week, only 3 hrs before the telecast smiley44

I understand that regional shows have immense TRP pressures, and more so since the makers' last show was a complete hit and chart topper but still I pay to get the episodes on time, and instead they delay them like anything smiley21

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Starship1

they did this with Katha Ankahi now I am remembering 😁 only released after Tv telecast

Who is doing this?