Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

You never know 😂

Nahii GIF - Nahiii Bollywood Srk - Discover & Share GIFs

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anusha16

There is two voice of reason in this entire show. 

One Appu- not sane enough but speaks the truth.smiley20

Another Tejas- Not insane enough but also speaks the truth.smiley36

smiley32smiley32

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Didn’t they miss major chunk today? Right away scene opened to dining & bad mouthing smiley26

But y no one asked Anirudh y did he hug Jhanak in naashe mein? How cum they didn’t question his actions? & he was also not thinking about that ? Where as for that action they wasted whole epi to discusssmiley26smiley26

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

https://youtu.be/ML-ZpzWGVUA?si=XDdz-OTuqbidbgv_

Yeh khude ilaaj kar dalen ga 😄she is right anything we can expect from him 😃pagal ho gya ha 😂😄😄😄😄

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: samarp2

Didn’t they miss major chunk today? Right away scene opened to dining & bad mouthing smiley26

But y no one asked Anirudh y did he hug Jhanak in naashe mein? How cum they didn’t question his actions? & he was also not thinking about that ? Where as for that action they wasted whole epi to discusssmiley26smiley26

You are right. Subho told that you pls don’t talk today as a reference to the incident. But Ani ne karaar jawaab dediya saying what is the big mistake I did to no to speak. Looks like Ani thinks it has a mistake and  there is no morality compromised from his side. Not sure what was the necessity of the scene at all except that Arshi said she broke up with Ani and we all know she will come back to him in no time. 

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

You are right. Subho told that you pls don’t talk today as a reference to the incident. But Ani ne karaar jawaab dediya saying what is the big mistake I did to no to speak. Looks like Ani thinks it has a mistake and  there is no morality compromised from his side. Not sure what was the necessity of the scene at all except that Arshi said she broke up with Ani and we all know she will come back to him in no time. 

for Ani that hug was not even a issue, mistake or big deal.. he just seemed to brush that off & only focused on Y Jhanak said I hate you to him smiley36 he was questioning himself y she said that smiley39smiley36… as if he don’t know& what else he expected her to say to him…. His actions were sure hateful towards her..… only Arshi’s mom has fully understood Anirudhsmiley36 Arshi as shameless will come back again

Starship1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

You know Tejas babu is very much talented...even he threatened Rahul also.

yes Tejas can tell anyone who has feelings for Jhanak, he can just feel it 😂 Rahul - small ashiq, Ani - big ashiq,  amar premi 😂

Starship1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

I don't like chandini's diction...and  her expressions are also limited...every time  she screeches on top of her voice which is not required for the situation. 

her acting I felt is perfect as a rich brat kid of a celebrity evil mom, dumb mommy’s  girl who doesn’t have a mind of her own 👧

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Starship1

her acting I felt is perfect as a rich brat kid of a celebrity evil mom, dumb mommy’s  girl who doesn’t have a mind of her own 👧

You forgot insecure, vengeful, jealous Starji!smiley36