Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

Was watching initial story… I think Tejas is the only person who noticed Anirudh different feelings in his eyes for Jhanak smiley37 when both had met at her mom’s house smiley36 & rest all still don’t know Anirudh’s feelings including Anirudh himself smiley36… so Tejas is smart who saw future lover boy in Anirudhsmiley36smiley36

You know Tejas babu is very much talented...even he threatened Rahul also.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Tejas is our last hopesmiley36 

he even warned shrishti about Ani ka pagalpansmiley36

Yaa that part I saw smiley36 when he called him aadha paagal smiley37 today Ani’s baba also says hamara ladka pagal ho gaya smiley36smiley36… poor boy… everyone calling him paagal smiley36 it’s just the time he should blurt out that’s he’s in love smiley42… but we need to wait for 3-4 months for that I guess..

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anusha16

He said Ani wants to set Jhanak up and then he will leave with Arshi after marriage to abroadsmiley44

That is exactly Ani’s state of mind right now as per the show.whatever is doing for Janak is out of concern and responsibility. I didn’t see any junoon wala love reaction from Ani from yesterday’s episode. He for sure cares for her and wants to see her happy age should see her climbing the ladder of success in her career. Apart from that I don’t see any other feelings from Ani as of now and as per the current story. Until  the makers show otherwise, I am not having any hopes for love story to start.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

He said Ani wants to set Jhanak up and then he will leave with Arshi after marriage to abroadsmiley44

During role reversal time, chandini said that Ani has feelings for J but he has not yet realized...so may be actors talking based on their roles.

samarp2 thumbnail

There is two voice of reason in this entire show. 

One Appu- not sane enough but speaks the truth.smiley20

Another Tejas- Not insane enough but also speaks the truth.smiley36

lol smiley37 so true smiley36 these 2 people states the fact smiley36 but no one takes them serious smiley36 except audience  smiley36 we find happiness in these small things smiley37 till we get a bigger ones smiley42smiley36

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Was watching initial story… I think Tejas is the only person who noticed Anirudh different feelings in his eyes for Jhanak smiley37 when both had met at her mom’s house smiley36 & rest all still don’t know Anirudh’s feelings including Anirudh himself smiley36… so Tejas is smart who saw future lover boy in Anirudhsmiley36smiley36

He loves Jhanak bery much smiley38. Jhanak to use koi bhaav nahi deta. Poor Tejas babu. He came in that hideous raincoat vala Jacket to a hot and humid Kolkatta. 

His mind voice is like.. 

Mai jhukega nahi sala meme template video download

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

That is exactly Ani’s state of mind right now as per the show.whatever is doing for Janak is out of concern and responsibility. I didn’t see any junoon wala love reaction from Ani from yesterday’s episode. He for sure cares for her and wants to see her happy age should see her climbing the ladder of success in her career. Apart from that I don’t see any other feelings from Ani as of now and as per the current story. Until  the makers show otherwise, I am not having any hopes for love story to start.

same like other star plus shows smiley20 I think most leads story started after a yr or less or more.. as they need to stretch the story.. if soon love story started then there won’t be any story to watch for us

samarp2 thumbnail

He loves Jhanak bery much smiley38. Jhanak to use koi bhaav nahi deta. Poor Tejas babu. He came in that hideous raincoat vala Jacket to a hot and humid Kolkatta. 

His mind voice is like.. 

Mai jhukega nahi sala meme template video download

smiley37smiley37 haven’t reached this part yet smiley36.. I only reached where both leads reached Kolkatta ..

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

same like other star plus shows smiley20 I think most leads story started after a yr or less or more.. as they need to stretch the story.. if soon love story started then there won’t be any story to watch for us

As long as it doesn't stretch to 700 episodes or so to confess... Yeah. I'm looking at you EK. 

Bombastic side eye Criminal offensive side eye - Side-Eyes Chloe | Make ...

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

As long as it doesn't stretch to 700 episodes or so to confess... Yeah. I'm looking at you EK. 

Bombastic side eye Criminal offensive side eye - Side-Eyes Chloe | Make ...

You never know 😂