Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 months ago

Thank you for tagging me everyday I can’t watch it when I’m working I don’t even discuss the show.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Vinayak said Shristi was not matlabi smiley37 smiley37 he’s such an innocent person who doesn’t know his wife wellsmiley17… front start she’s so selfish… looks like she was also jealous of Jhanak’s mom

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

SBB Jhanak segment updates link posted on onset videos thread.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

Vinayak said Shristi was not matlabi smiley37 smiley37 he’s such an innocent person who doesn’t know his wife wellsmiley17… front start she’s so selfish… looks like she was also jealous of Jhanak’s mom

It was evident from first episode that Srishti is jealous of Urvashi.

Rahul also once told, Shrishti jealousy ruined everything.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rancho12345

They don't like getting answers, only like asking questions which don't make sense. Even today they are abusing Anirudha, blaming him for being Main Reason behind Jhanak's condition and wants police to arrest him without realising that till date Jhanak was safe only bcz of Anirudha and now onwards also she will remain safe only bcz of Anirudha, this is plain fact clearly shown by makers.

Any NORMAL person will say that Anirudha was concerned For JHANAK while watching last scene but they say he is self obsessed and makes everything about himself and is just doing all that bcz he wants to feel Manly Enough bcz of having Saviour Complex- Fact is that he never wanted to get into all this Jhanak dragged him into this... And his morals isn't letting him dump her just like that after reading her mother's letter bcz he knows what will happen to her in that case.

But why be surprised when they can call Anirudha's feelings for Jhanak as creepy Obsession, say he wants to keep Jhanak as his Mistress and is purposely not completely trying to help her so that she always remains under his control then this is nothing.

They basically write long paragraphs and try to show as if white shaded Anirudha with few humanly flaws as presented by the makers is actually a black shaded man hiding his real self behind mask of being good.

They think people will think too highly of them as if they are great intellectual who have decoded something which other Dumb people can't understand if they present a view which is completely different from what makers vision is.

High time people realise this is fictional tv show made for tv audience timepass.

It's not some science documentry to do research upon and there is nothing they will gain by spreading fake propaganda as others are not brainless, most importantly makers don't care what these people of social media think, they have their own vision and will stick to it.

They are watching the same show as us ,right..

I am having doubt now it is some different version they are watching .

What an interpretation , police should arrest Anirudh ....😏😏😏😏😏😏.

Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

And why Arshi has to be everywhere smiley15

vimeo thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I do hope that the CVs hv indeed the same thought process as you. I am fed up with the vile Anis family!

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MMR2810

It was evident from first episode that Srishti is jealous of Urvashi.

Rahul also once told, Shrishti jealousy ruined everything.

ohh really… I missed that part… just 2 days back had seen that epi.. it was during that Kashmir fest epi I guess
vimeo thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Am not sure who is more vile of the two parents!

But they both seemed worried when they thought Jhanak could be dead! But I thought it cud be because what cud be the consequences of it indeed w was true!

Edited by vimeo - 6 months ago
Rancho12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

They are watching the same show as us ,right..

I am having doubt now it is some different version they are watching .

What an interpretation , police should arrest Anirudh ....😏😏😏😏😏😏.

Hahaha don't get me started on this they have problem with entire existence of Anirudha and want him to die and An Acha Aadmi should enter for Jhanak hence no matter what he did, doing, or will do, they will always bash him, even if he dies saving her life they will say he is trying to become great in eyes of Jhanak, why did he save her life? Did she ask him to do so? He did so to make her guilty for life.

When Ani was in party they said he is not fulfilling his responsibility regarding her, after that he increased his care for her so they say who is he to take her responsibility.

When he shows he has feelings for her, they have a problem and abuse him, when he shows he doesn't has feelings for her then also they have a problem and abuse him.

I wonder why are they even watching the show when they have so much problems with Male Lead And Lead Pair.

For them it's btr to watch Jhanak dieing than Anirudha lifting her to take to hospital.... I wonder what their condition will be when Jhanak Consummates her marriage with Anirudha.

Edited by Rancho12345 - 6 months ago