Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Is any one observed the one who treated J yesterday and the one who spoke to Shubo is a different one.

he must be his senior 😊

Paulaonohi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I also don’t think there is anyway for Arshi to like Jhanak from now on except when she loses feelings for Ani. So far she still loves Ani, Jhanak is forever her enemy because of what happened today. It’s one thing for Jhanak to do prayers for Ani, but it’s another for Ani to pray and touch his forehead with those flowers and then place it on Jhanak’s. It’s now like an open connection between them. Even when Ani denies in future, Arshi won’t believe him and will always be terrible with Jhanak with the aim of sending her away. What Ani did today if he doesn’t truly love her, at worst, one can say that he became infatuated with her/fell under her spell, temporary or not. Jhanak is going to wake up to help mode now because Arshi will be happiest with Tejas marrying Jhanak. I hope this whole wedding thing is the thing that makes things fall in the right places. It’s ep 130 and our couple are not a couple. I hope the wedding happens (not really, but people think it did) and for Jhanak to leave with the person only for Tejas to show himself to her and take her away. Ani should be miserable only to find out she was kidnapped by Tejas and the wedding was fake, and be happy before remembering he has to save her 🤣. Then he goes and it’s like Kashmir all over again and he realizes his feelings. He doesn’t have to confess for reasons such as knowing it’s one-sided or thinking he’s not good for her (or his family will ruin her) or Arshi guilt, whatever, he doesn’t have to talk. He just has to realize and then help her with a separate apartment without Boses knowing except Choton. Then he goes to confront shristi but does it in a way that doesn’t reveal he is with Jhanak, so shristi thinks there is nothing he can do now. After a week or two of visiting and solo talks and checkups, Bose and mukherjees can know and he can reveal everything.

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Anju , in holi they had videographers ...so they can investigate .

But don’t u think that the celebrity would have ticked them off too???😞

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: samarp2

he seems to even know her Gotra & all.. when did he find all that.. he sure accepts their relationship as husband wife, but doesn’t dare to accept openly…When did Chooton found about their marriage?.. when all came to know same time?… front of Chooton he doesn’t hesitate to own his feelings.. that’s y confidently said that she is Jhanak Bose….. even if he wants to break with Arshi, will Jhanak allow him to do that… she will make more drama then others & again put him in guilt

The Gotra Gautama he mentioned was his. Girls Gorta usually change after they get married. They will be having a Gotra from the family they are born. Once they get married, they will take the Gotra of their husband family. Also you can’t get married to a person having same Gotra as technically they are like siblings. Ani is telling his Gotra as Janak’s Gotra including her as his clan and his wife.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Anusha16

I think few epsiodes after that Ani has a breakdown due to certain events and reveals to Chotton about the marriage. Just a little spoiler for you

thank you 😊 those start epis were very sad 😢 few epis can’t stop my tears 😭
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

But don’t u think that the celebrity would have ticked them off too???😞

They could buy media then what is this videographers

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

The Gotra Gautama he mentioned was his. Girls Gorta usually change after they get married. They will be having a Gotra from the family they are born. Once they get married, they will take the Gotra of their husband family. Also you can’t get married to a person having same Gotra as technically they are like siblings. Ani is telling his Gotra as Janak’s Gotra including her as his clan and his wife.

Yaa later I got that part when I saw that particular scene again… thanks for the mini infosmiley31
anita87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Is any one observed the one who treated J yesterday and the one who spoke to Shubo is a different one.

I guess the previous doctor was even worse actor than the current one

samarp2 thumbnail

Anyone noticed whole time puja flower was pink 🌸, then when Ani keeps near her bed it was red 🌺.. or it’s my tv light colour changed smiley36

samarp2 thumbnail

Yaa 2 different doctors