Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

She never respects laal parents...but she wanted Ani to respect Shristi and Arshi. She asked bodomaa that not to interfere in her husband's matters..but she questions Ani all the time..

If a mother doesn't has a right to question her son, how can she thinks that cousin's wife has a right to question husband's cousin.

Bipasha is the greatest fan of celebrity Arshi , she cant bear even Anirudh talking bad to her 😂

Paulaonohi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

So Arshi also wants Jhanak saved? Sometimes, it seems to me that Arshi has the ability to become better if she leaves Ani (and her mom). The former is actively emotionally invested in another person and the latter is encouraging her to be vicious to Jhanak, which is ridiculous since it’s Ani that likes Jhanak and Jhanak has no fault in being pretty and talented. What are your thoughts on her?

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Is any one observed the one who treated J yesterday and the one who spoke to Shubo is a different one.

where is the family Dr .Ghosh . And that Jhanak fan who gave books and called her betiya . He qould have defenitly saved her .

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: samarp2

ohh that was his gothra.. yaa I am watching previous epis..still at their bday party ones where Jhanak is drunk… those witches r plotting from long smiley7 & now they made her in this state

I think few epsiodes after that Ani has a breakdown due to certain events and reveals to Chotton about the marriage. Just a little spoiler for you

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

where is the family Dr .Ghosh . And that Jhanak fan who gave books and called her betiya . He qould have defenitly saved her .

Maybe no Call sheet maya ji!smiley36

Also, do you really want to see his 100 rs acting for 10 rs salary again?

Edited by Anusha16 - 5 months ago
Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paulaonohi

So Arshi also wants Jhanak saved? Sometimes, it seems to me that Arshi has the ability to become better if she leaves Ani (and her mom). The former is actively emotionally invested in another person and the latter is encouraging her to be vicious to Jhanak, which is ridiculous since it’s Ani that likes Jhanak and Jhanak has no fault in being pretty and talented. What are your thoughts on her?

Definitely. I think with insecurity cropping up, she is leaning more towards her mother's influence and methods as it has been proven effective somewhat. The only reason she is even remotely possible of being empathetic is because of her dad.

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Arshi is by nature suggestive.. gets influenced by ppl around her. She was originally a nice person. Later grayed because of jealousy and now she’s always being manipulated by her mom and Bipasha.. if not for these three factors I think she could be likeable I feel!

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

he seems to even know her Gotra & all.. when did he find all that.. he sure accepts their relationship as husband wife, but doesn’t dare to accept openly…When did Chooton found about their marriage?.. when all came to know same time?… front of Chooton he doesn’t hesitate to own his feelings.. that’s y confidently said that she is Jhanak Bose….. even if he wants to break with Arshi, will Jhanak allow him to do that… she will make more drama then others & again put him in guilt

He confesses it to Choton in one episode ..dont remember which one .

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 5 months ago
Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Arshi is by nature suggestive.. gets influenced by ppl around her. She was originally a nice person. Later grayed because of jealousy and now she’s always being manipulated by her mom and Bipasha.. if not for these three factors I think she could be likeable I feel!

Maybe but I seriously doubt with her huge head full of ego and superiority complex. Again, maybe a product of her mothers' upbringing. Not sure

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Even i felt Arshi is less evil than the rest . She also has some insaniyat in her. She felt guilty when Choton asked about Jhanak being sister amd why not praying for her. She is misguided by her mom