Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Starship1

yeah….why didn’t he? But Chotton very clearly twice he said wife n husband ka rishta

plus Jhanak Bose kinda speaks for itself, coming from Ani himself…..Chotton should ask him later why he said Jhanak Bose. He can’t obviously say sister 😁

He didnt have to specially mention as wife . Jhanak Bose has it all .

That might have given Choton the strength to say it loudly .

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 5 months ago
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Girls, watched half way through the episode. Ani has clearly included Janak in the clan by telling the Gothra too before the God. I see he is committed to the relationship in the witness of God. I really hope he should break relationship with Arshi. He should not worry about Janak’s reactions

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mridzy

I forgot to mention this! Instead of having Ani say Jhanak was his rishtedhar when the pandit ji asked who she was to him, they should have just had Ani remain silent and Chotton could chip in with the patni hai Woh.

That rishtedhar answer sounded so weird and stuck out like a sore thumb!

I get they don't want Ani verbally accepting she is his wife so soon, so have him remain silent na?!

The writing has been so inconsistent and sub par in some places!

Also his reaction today to all the happening was different from yesterday .

Yesterday he was sad ,hurt and cried .

But today he expressed it as someone who is shocked and getting in terms with his grief .His eyes was teared , but didnt cry .

So versatile ..

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Girls, watched half way through the episode. Ani has clearly included Janak in the clan by telling the Gothra too before the God. I see he is committed to the relationship in the witness of God. I really hope he should break relationship with Arshi. He should not worry about Janak’s reactions

Goddy ji, I am feeling more of the things you mentioned today. Can you feel the loopholes like you did yesterday?

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

he seems to even know her Gotra & all.. when did he find all that.. he sure accepts their relationship as husband wife, but doesn’t dare to accept openly…When did Chooton found about their marriage?.. when all came to know same time?… front of Chooton he doesn’t hesitate to own his feelings.. that’s y confidently said that she is Jhanak Bose….. even if he wants to break with Arshi, will Jhanak allow him to do that… she will make more drama then others & again put him in guilt
MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bubblez04

I agree, especially after saying 'Jhanak Bose' the term rishtedaar sounded off.

Ani has referred to Jhanak as rishtedaar in the past owing to her being Arshis sister (at least in front of his family), so I wonder if he was flipping back to that. But given the gravity of the situation and how emotional he was, I wouldn't have thought so.

In that case she should have said Jhanak Mukerji .

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: samarp2

he seems to even know her Gotra & all.. when did he find all that.. he sure accepts their relationship as husband wife, but doesn’t dare to accept openly…When did Chooton found about their marriage?.. when all came to know same time?… front of Chooton he doesn’t hesitate to own his feelings.. that’s y confidently said that she is Jhanak Bose….. even if he wants to break with Arshi, will Jhanak allow him to do that… she will make more drama then others & again put him in guilt

As repsect to the gotra, I think its his. Its just him tacitly agreeing Jhanak is his wife. As for Chotton knowing, you should watch prev episodes. He tells it to him way before anyone else.

Starship1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

He didnt have to specially mention as wife . Jhanak Bose has it all .

That might have Choton got the strength to say it loudly .

yep…,agree with you! It was an unexpected twist/surprise for us 😁
MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shiner

When ani was hospitalised hiba was unbearable? Seriously.... What was unbearable? Arshi going to temple n jhanak doing pooja .... Choton helping jhanak and public wanting to know whether ani recognised jhanak .... The only part which was boring was ani saying arshi is my laxmi ..... No where fault of hiba s acting .....

As much as we give credit to actors its always the script .... The truth is people are very much dependant on role of ani. People want to see ani s love pain for jhanak ....him giving back to his family .... This is exactly what we are getting. The day he says jhanak is just responsibility or I love u arshi people go crazy..... The drunkard scene which he performed was pathetic. Every actor has loop holes in their performance at the same time it depends on the role of actor.

Deleting .

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Anusha16

As repsect to the gotra, I think its his. Its just him tacitly agreeing Jhanak is his wife. As for Chotton knowing, you should watch prev episodes. He tells it to him way before anyone else.

ohh that was his gothra.. yaa I am watching previous epis..still at their bday party ones where Jhanak is drunk… those witches r plotting from long smiley7 & now they made her in this state