Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vimeo thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

Ya same thoughts! That rishtedar sounded so weird!

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Glad we got these 3 beautiful epis continuously smiley27 I was tired seeing Jhanak being insulted last whole week smiley26smiley26

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

can’t tolerate Bipasha character smiley7 each epi talking nonsense smiley7 acting like mil not jethani smiley7

She never respects laal parents...but she wanted Ani to respect Shristi and Arshi. She asked bodomaa that not to interfere in her husband's matters..but she questions Ani all the time..

If a mother doesn't has a right to question her son, how can she thinks that cousin's wife has a right to question husband's cousin.

samarp2 thumbnail

Yaa exactly , for which rishtedaar someone goes to that extent smiley36 unless it’s for mom, wife or girlfriend smiley36.., was watching Ani’s jealousy episode from bday party ones smiley36 he’s acting like a shaki pati smiley36 asking his wife if she’s having affair outside marriage smiley36 aka Rahul smiley36… at this moment they should make Rahul’s entry smiley42smiley36 to see Ani getting more jealous smiley36

vimeo thumbnail

Yes Krushal is outstanding!!👏👏

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

She never respects laal parents...but she wanted Ani to respect Shristi and Arshi. She asked bodomaa that not to interfere in her husband's matters..but she questions Ani all the time..

If a mother doesn't has a right to question her son, how can she thinks that cousin's wife has a right to question husband's cousin.

Yaa exactly 👍 everywhere poking her nose smiley15
MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Yaa exactly , for which rishtedaar someone goes to that extent smiley36 unless it’s for mom, wife or girlfriend smiley36.., was watching Ani’s jealousy episode from bday party ones smiley36 he’s acting like a shaki pati smiley36 asking his wife if she’s having affair outside marriage smiley36 aka Rahul smiley36… at this moment they should make Rahul’s entry smiley42smiley36 to see Ani getting more jealous smiley36

I told you na..definitely you will enjoy Jealous Ani filled episodes.

vimeo thumbnail

Exactly! Bipasha thinks so high of herself that she can question anyone anything! Atleast Ani is younger than her in atleast relation. But she shamelessly questions and shouts at Choton! That's really very pathetic! Who gave her the rights? It's basically because the useless dada and dadi have given so much rights to get without every defending their own son!

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anita87

Now the makers would extend the scope of unrealism by showing that doctors are giving a superficial explanation of the substance that made Jhanak like this. Today there was a demonstration of that when the doctor said that something strong was added not the likely substance that made her like this. Then Jhanak would forgive the culprits by lying to the police and emerge as a goddess that is completely out of character etc etc.

Is any one observed the one who treated J yesterday and the one who spoke to Shubo is a different one.

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

I told you na..definitely you will enjoy Jealous Ani filled episodes.

ohh it was with u I was talking no smiley36 I forgot with whom I was chatting about this smiley36 thanks a lot smiley31smiley27 I am full on enjoying that Anismiley36 without thinking he’s just having his own jealousy thoughts smiley37 & even dreaming about it with Jhanak in sindoor & saree smiley37 boy was gone that time only smiley36 simply they r stretching till now smiley26smiley26 glad we got to see some drama cause of that smiley36