Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bubblez04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

Oh my gosh! When Chotton said , 'patni hai woh inki', and Ani slowly turned and looked up at Chotton.. my heart just squealed!! Today both Ani and Chotton acknowledged that Jhanak is Ani's wife . Bravo! And what superb acting by Krushal ! Despite all the negativity by the Basu and Mukherji ladies , he diverted all his focus and energy into the puja with a singular aim of saving his Jhanak!

Someone please get rid of these ladies! I felt like they were still high from the thandai, calling out to Ani in the middle of a puja.. so disrespectful!

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Celebrities came back to hospital again... arey baba u have this much problem with Ani why can't daughter and mother duo leave him on his own.

I dont understand why they are asking Arshi to tag along ...like she said Anirudh doesnt even bother her .

Bubblez04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mridzy

I forgot to mention this! Instead of having Ani say Jhanak was his rishtedhar when the pandit ji asked who she was to him, they should have just had Ani remain silent and Chotton could chip in with the patni hai Woh.

That rishtedhar answer sounded so weird and stuck out like a sore thumb!

I get they don't want Ani verbally accepting she is his wife so soon, so have him remain silent na?!

The writing has been so inconsistent and sub par in some places!

I agree, especially after saying 'Jhanak Bose' the term rishtedaar sounded off.

Ani has referred to Jhanak as rishtedaar in the past owing to her being Arshis sister (at least in front of his family), so I wonder if he was flipping back to that. But given the gravity of the situation and how emotional he was, I wouldn't have thought so.

Shiner thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

When ani was hospitalised hiba was unbearable? Seriously.... What was unbearable? Arshi going to temple n jhanak doing pooja .... Choton helping jhanak and public wanting to know whether ani recognised jhanak .... The only part which was boring was ani saying arshi is my laxmi ..... No where fault of hiba s acting .....

As much as we give credit to actors its always the script .... The truth is people are very much dependant on role of ani. People want to see ani s love pain for jhanak ....him giving back to his family .... This is exactly what we are getting. The day he says jhanak is just responsibility or I love u arshi people go crazy..... The drunkard scene which he performed was pathetic. Every actor has loop holes in their performance at the same time it depends on the role of actor.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadia

smiley37smiley37Jhanak Bose and relative… how many days will Ani fool himself..

Anirudh Bose and Jhanak Bose are relatives ....the strongest relationship ever ...Arshi ke hine wala husband wala relationship 😂😂

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I dont understand why they are asking Arshi to tag along ...like she said Anirudh doesnt even bother her .

And Bipasha and her pleadings to arshi...such a boot licker.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

The flash backs which he had while making Shiv ling was great .

The creatives are actually good , but trp makes them execute rubbish things ...

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Anirudh Bose and Jhanak Bose are relatives ....the strongest relationship ever ...Arshi ke hine wala husband wala relationship 😂😂

Arshi ki hone wala pati...

😭😭

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Mridzy

I forgot to mention this! Instead of having Ani say Jhanak was his rishtedhar when the pandit ji asked who she was to him, they should have just had Ani remain silent and Chotton could chip in with the patni hai Woh.

That rishtedhar answer sounded so weird and stuck out like a sore thumb!

I get they don't want Ani verbally accepting she is his wife so soon, so have him remain silent na?!

The writing has been so inconsistent and sub par in some places!

I thought I was the only one who felt that smiley36 even u felt same too.., Many places even I find inconsistency…. Something some where is missing
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MMR2810

And Bipasha and her pleadings to arshi...such a boot licker.

can’t tolerate Bipasha character smiley7 each epi talking nonsense smiley7 acting like mil not jethani smiley7