Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Aadia

Nobody knows that this was a special thandai only meant for Jhanak.

Bipasha or Arshi must blurt out.

I don’t think Arshi knows though! Only those three !

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

Thanks for the wonderful write up. ❤️ yet to watch the episode.

@bold- hai na :) compare Ani on deathbed vs Jhanak on deathbed sequence. The formar was unbearable. I guess performance does make illogical tracks interesting. Love Love Krushal’s performance ❤️

Helps immensely when an actor knows to emote with his eyes and doesn't leave the audience scratching their heads as to why a character did or said something - like even when Ani was being an a**ho*e to Jhanak on purpose to ensure she stays back and he could protect her, it was so so evident why Ani was doing it just by his expressions and body language!

Whereas Jhanak's words and actions are always speculations for me - is this why she said this..

This could be the script too, but I love actors who can elevate scripts to make it a much better viewing experience for the audience.

I have always found Krushal to be a better performer, and get immeasurably bored when he isn't on screen! 🤷‍♀️

True that - the Ani in hospital track without Krushal was unbearable!! I was like Ani, uth jao, cannot take this anymore! Yaaawn!

anita87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I felt for a moment that Aniruddh was afraid of his family. So I guess out of humanity drama would restart.

Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadia

How much Bhang is still left with the writers.. suddenly they made Ani, ASR’s brothersmiley37

Ani was present in that Lakshmi pooja, the first episode wali pooja etc.. even sindhur rasamsmiley2

Then, why Tanuja started saying Ani doesn’t even believe in all these and Choton brainwashed him?

I think he participated because he liked wearing fancy dresses all colour coded😄

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Tremendous episode , Anirudh you are doing so much out of insaniyat now 🤫.

The whole world knows you love Jhanak Bose so much .

Choton was a star today also, unconditional love for Anirudh.

The entire mandir scene was so good . The song and Anirudh expression was so good . Wow so you are not denying that Jhanak is your wife .

Minute details by Krushal is awesome . A millisecond pause of reciting the mantra when Shristi said Dr have no hope . Krushal , you are outstanding .

Arshi now knows its all Anirudh who is doing everything dor Jhanak and suddenly Shristi thinks ulta .

The inconsistency they bring in character is very painful. I think makers should really take care of this.

Lovely episode...

Bipasha police is on your way...

For all the mess the makers made for long time this week has made it up .🤗💥

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 5 months ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

Thanks for the wonderful write up. ❤️ yet to watch the episode.

@bold- hai na :) compare Ani on deathbed vs Jhanak on deathbed sequence. The formar was unbearable. I guess performance does make illogical tracks interesting. Love Love Krushal’s performance ❤️

During Ani accident time, it was full of negativity, blaming, screaming and physical abuse...if am not wrong Arshi slapped Jhanak twice/thrice. So obviously it was unbearable. Now Ani is bashing everyone which we all wanted and waited to see from very long back. Thatswhy we are liking it more...

And Krushal's acting made it more and more likeable.

Edited by MMR2810 - 5 months ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

I don’t think Arshi knows though! Only those three !

Arshi did nt...only Tanuja, Shristi and Bipasha.

Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anita87

I felt for a moment that Aniruddh was afraid of his family. So I guess out of humanity drama would restart.

ab toh Choton has turned into Ani’s mouth piece.. what ever Ani can and can’t say can be expressed by Choton without filter! Thank God ! No insaniyat only insanity from Ani is required 😊( when ever I want to type insaniyat my phone auto corrects to insanity) I guess it too got tired of insaniyat word😜

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I forgot to mention this! Instead of having Ani say Jhanak was his rishtedhar when the pandit ji asked who she was to him, they should have just had Ani remain silent and Chotton could chip in with the patni hai Woh.

That rishtedhar answer sounded so weird and stuck out like a sore thumb!

I get they don't want Ani verbally accepting she is his wife so soon, so have him remain silent na?!

The writing has been so inconsistent and sub par in some places!

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mridzy

Honestly, if Jhanak in coma means Ani dhulaoing his family and us seeing his pagalpan and the depth of his feelings, I'll be very glad!

Jhanak in coma means the entire focus is on Krushal, and I'll be 1 happy camper!

Will jetho tell Anirudh that dr said its spiked drink that is responsible for Jhanak state ?

Or will it just go with the wind .Police track will happen or celebrities will bribe them too ..