Oh ok i think its until April 10

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

https://www.instagram.com/p/C5I193pvQ8z/?igsh=cGQ5d21iZGw0eDh2

Choton love interest enter soon with big twist

Waiting for new unfold story

Tejas babu with taal(Red saree) promo aired long back...still he dint bring any twist in the show. new entry will bring a twist or just another character. I hope she doesnt join in Dustachatustayam club.

anita87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Now the makers would extend the scope of unrealism by showing that doctors are giving a superficial explanation of the substance that made Jhanak like this. Today there was a demonstration of that when the doctor said that something strong was added not the likely substance that made her like this. Then Jhanak would forgive the culprits by lying to the police and emerge as a goddess that is completely out of character etc etc.

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anita87

Now the makers would extend the scope of unrealism by showing that doctors are giving a superficial explanation of the substance that made Jhanak like this. Today there was a demonstration of that when the doctor said that something strong was added not the likely substance that made her like this. Then Jhanak would forgive the culprits by lying to the police and emerge as a goddess that is completely out of character etc etc.

Please Anita ji, I hope not. smiley7

Starship1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vimeo

He did! But unfortunately didn't claim her to be his wife! He just said rishtedar! So like you or someone said yesterday is he planning to adopt her?!😂

I wanted him to claim her as his wife that too infront of Arshi and shrishti and his mad family!!

yeah….why didn’t he? But Chotton very clearly twice he said wife n husband ka rishta

plus Jhanak Bose kinda speaks for itself, coming from Ani himself…..Chotton should ask him later why he said Jhanak Bose. He can’t obviously say sister 😁

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mridzy

Precap - Ani places the flower (which has now changed from a pink flower to red one now 🤣🤣) and pleads with her to please come back to him!

Shubh tells the family that Jhanak will soon be put on ventilator!

How long is Hiba on leave, because the episodes are so so good! 😁 Extend Karo Uske leave!

Thanks for the wonderful write up. ❤️ yet to watch the episode.

@bold- hai na :) compare Ani on deathbed vs Jhanak on deathbed sequence. The formar was unbearable. I guess performance does make illogical tracks interesting. Love Love Krushal’s performance ❤️

Edited by KambakthIshq - 5 months ago
Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

Thank for the wonderful write up. ❤️ yet to watch the episode.

@bold- hai na :) compare Ani on deathbed vs Jhanak on deathbed sequence. The formar was unbearable. I guess performance does make illogical tracks interesting. Love Love Krushal’s performance ❤️

Not to mention her hideous costume and hair do. smiley37

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

Kya lagten hain aapke

Annirudh:rishtedaarsmiley37

Log wife bol Rahen ha aur yeh rishtedaar smiley36

jhanak ne Anni ko husband bola tha smiley36🤣🤣🤣

Soch samajh ke bola. After few days he has to get lots of abuses from the sisters na toh he wanted to be on the safer side but Choton being our representative said it very clearly so that Ani could register it in his mind 😊

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Tejas babu with taal(Red saree) promo aired long back...still he dint bring any twist in the show. new entry will bring a twist or just another character. I hope she doesnt join in Dustachatustayam club.

smiley37smiley37

Word Count: 0