Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 months ago

Anirudh has stronger feelings towards Jhanak smiley42… he looses his cool in jealousy smiley37 looses his cool in love smiley42smiley27

He’s completely blinded by love for Jhanak smiley42 that his brain is not reacting to that smiley39 just being Basu’ssmiley39smiley36 how they can’t see Ani is in love smiley39 same way smiley39

Only Chooton is smart in that family smiley27smiley27 & all dumb smiley21

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Ah okay I haven’t watch today show, so I was a bit confused 🫤

no worries dear smiley31 u watch it when u get time smiley1

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Sorry ladies when I type my phone changes my words as my phone is in Italian language so you can see lots of errors.

Hope he’s able to decode and sends Bipasha Lall Beggar to jail then she will start talking about the plan of everyone how they were all together conspiring against Jhanak.Right now he’s worried for Mrs Bose.

no worriessmiley20 each phone has issuessmiley36 even in eng u type also it gives diff words only most times smiley39smiley36 so it’s common… anyhow we know what each of us wants to tell 😎
Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

it’s about mandir part that he’s being brainwashed by chooton to go to mandir that’s they were talking in hospital smiley1

How much Bhang is still left with the writers.. suddenly they made Ani, ASR’s brothersmiley37

Ani was present in that Lakshmi pooja, the first episode wali pooja etc.. even sindhur rasamsmiley2

Then, why Tanuja started saying Ani doesn’t even believe in all these and Choton brainwashed him?

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

Jhanak se itne nafrat ha leikin sab hospital mein hain taaaliyansmiley37

They all are obsessed lover of Jhanak in the disguise of enemies smiley37
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

They all are obsessed lover of Jhanak in the disguise of enemies smiley37

spot onsmiley37

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mridzy

The episode starts with Ani telling everyone very loudly and clearly that he doesn't find it necessary to tell them where he is going!

The man is shaken to the depths of his soul that his Jhanak might leave him forever.

After he leaves, the family gets the truth out of jethu that Ani has gone to the temple. Arshi wonders what has happened to Ani - can someone tell the delulu didi that he is doing what Jhanak did for him?

The nurse tells them that Jhanak's condition is very critical and the scene shifts to the Mandir

The Mandir is closed and Ani decided to make a shiv ling and decides to do the pooja - boy has understood bhakthi very well!

I found the dialogue from Chotton super inconsistent when he said Ani doesn't believe in god - I thought Ani wasn't an atheist but just isn't too religious in puja and stuff - today's dialogue was again inconsistent and looked like there were different writers writing.

As the doctor informs Jhanak is unresponsive and has very little chances of survival, and tells them that there was something mixed due in her thandai that resulted in the OD.

The shiv tandav stotra and the shots as Ani was getting clay for shiv ling, and went about making the shiv ling was super nice - goosebumps tha!

The doctor then tells the boses that the police will talk to them, Tanuja shamelessly tells her they are waiting here for a maid - you paagal aurat didn't you tell your son to not help that ladki! Ugh these people disgust me!

The flashbacks Ani had when making the shiv ling and the tears that flowed - and the onlookers asked what someone was doing this - was his mother or wife unwell?

Chotton tells them that it's not Ani's mother who is unwell, and the onlookers then deduce correctly that it's Ani's wife - and noone corrects them, and why should they? The expression again on Krush's face! What a joy it is to watch this man perform!

I laughed out so loudly when Srishti lamented that what is Ani going to achieve by bringing a flower from the puja for Jhanak - didn't she tom tom to everyone and their dogs that Ani was alive only because her daughter brought him the flower from the temple! Itne double standards kyun celebrity ji?

The onlookers in the temple comment the depth of love Ani has for his wife and I was left wondering how blind can Ani be that he doesn't want to see what everyone sees? Boy,.you love Jhanak - the truly madly deeply kinda love - why are you marrying Arshi ?

As these words are said we see Ani thinking back to Jhanak, and their marriage.

The panditji asks him the name and he answers with Jhanak Bose and Chotton chips in that they are husband wife when pandit ji asks what is Anis relationship to Jhanak?

The boses arrive and are left fuming seeing Ani's devotion and literally penance to save his Jhanak, and try to call him - but their desperate attempt fall on deaf ears. Quite literally.

Chotton nicely corners Srishti and Arshi by asking them that despite being related to Jhanak why they don't pray for her wellbeing.

As usual Srishti answers that with a "Jhanak is in coma and doctors have given up on her chances of survival"

Again, Krushal's expressions and slight twitch her showed Ani heard them, was shaken, and prayed with all he had that his Jhanak should be safe.

After the pooja they grill Ani and I have to applaud his patience in answering. The kind onlooker steps in to inform them that Ani had made the shiv ling himself and done the pooja, telling Ani that his puja will succeed and bring her once she is ok.

I was waiting to see if he would say your wife will be ok, but he didn't. Aw, bummer - oh well, some other day then.

Precap - Ani places the flower (which has now changed from a pink flower to red one now 🤣🤣) and pleads with her to please come back to him!

Shubh tells the family that Jhanak will soon be put on ventilator!

How long is Hiba on leave, because the episodes are so so good! 😁 Extend Karo Uske leave!

Even am also waited like if some one/pandit ji will say, don't worry, nothing will be happen to your wife..infront of " dustachathustayam"

Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vimeo

What a fandom w are! We want the FL to slip into coma!!! 😂 If we are going to see Ani fighting for Jhanak with his family and bringing them to justice then I am all for it too!!😍

Because she will start her "kya haq hai" "kyun ki mere liye puja" blabber so coma mein hi thik haismiley37

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

So Ani willingly told Janak Bose?

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

Those villians smiley36 for their own satisfaction smiley37 creating their own scenarios in their head smiley37smiley37smiley39 about Anirudh being brainwashed by Chooton smiley37smiley37… I feel like laughing at their foolishness smiley37

I really not getting what Shristi wants, now all of sudden she is thinking that Chotton misguided Anirudh, and forced him to do Pooja. Is nt same woman keep on stressing that Ani will do anything for Jhanak.