Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

it was hard to see him like that smiley38 he was kind off broken from inside… more when he was scared what if he’s never able to see her smiley3smiley28..His parents r already in shock seeing his state , wonder how Shristi will react… smiley36

His family n celebrity going to get shock of their lifesmiley36

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Love confession to kahen later hoga. Aur realize bhi kerta ha ya nahi pata nahi .aur jhanak ke shadi rokne ka uske pass clear excuse ha "tejas".smiley36

Arshi and khudke shadi se phele realize kar le his feelings for her nae to story boring ho Jae g. 😌

Arshi aur Anni ke shadi na he ho to better ha. Jhanak ke side se to koe feelings nahi ha 😂ub makers thora udhar bhe dehan dainsmiley36

anita87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I am tired of seeing only one effing dimension of Jhanak, the same expression, demeanor and disposition. It is getting boring. The drama is also getting on my nerves. Let us see whether this show keeps me interested for long or not

And I swear I will never again take hotstar subscription. Most of the upcoming movies or shows seem to be for the kids. Moreover, we should get early airing of the tv series we watch.

Edited by anita87 - 5 months ago
vimeo thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I just hope the CVs won't make Jhanak slip into coma?

Paulaonohi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Something tells me this is what happens?

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

i think jhanak will be the same after recover also then somehow Ani Arshi patch up phir together they will find groom for Jhanak as Ani wont trust Shrishti and that is wr he will realize his love for jhanak.

abhi he is doing this much for jhanak after realization pata nahi kya karega if anyone try to snatch her from him.. Boy will go wildsmiley36

now only he’s so restless thinking what if he can’t see her smiley19smiley36 so excited for that time when marriage track for Jhanak will start..smiley36… was watching initial epis smiley36 where Shristi smiley7 brainwashed his mind by spitting venom against Rahul ( poor boy) … omg Ani just lost his cool from jealousy smiley3smiley36… he said so many hurtful words for Jhanak ( felt bad for her) … no wonder she insults him now so much smiley36… his jealousy regarding Jhanak is another level.. he just gets blasted himself smiley36
Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vimeo

I just hope the CVs won't make Jhanak slip into coma?

Honestly, if Jhanak in coma means Ani dhulaoing his family and us seeing his pagalpan and the depth of his feelings, I'll be very glad!

Jhanak in coma means the entire focus is on Krushal, and I'll be 1 happy camper!

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

His family n celebrity going to get shock of their lifesmiley36

smiley36 & entertainment for us by their shock smiley40
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mridzy

Honestly, if Jhanak in coma means Ani dhulaoing his family and us seeing his pagalpan and the depth of his feelings, I'll be very glad!

Jhanak in coma means the entire focus is on Krushal, and I'll be 1 happy camper!

this Ani is better for few days then seeing crying Jhanak whole time smiley36 don’t know y they make these FL’s cry all the time smiley26 & ML helplesssmiley26… Anirudh character is diff from itv male leads smiley1 not typical arrogant or dumbsmiley17 he’s smart smiley16 though sometimes helpless smiley36 but who also answers back when needed smiley16