Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 29 days ago

written update, episode 23

episode starts with this scene https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RW4vvDUTkVc 

Virat calls Anushka while she is doing group study with raghav. He kisses her and virat gets angry cut the phone. Anushka gets angry at raghav.

Prashant cheated on Olivia with Tara introduced Tara to Olivia. Olivia said she couldn't forgive tara but tara wanted to tell Olivia something and Tara was planning to meet her. Tara was also planning to tell something to Tara's ex husband and Tara's sister.

Ankita apologises to James about Ankita's compromising position with Harsh. James tells Ankita about Virat's new big case. James thinks someone will steal the case Harsh says it's the female. 

In meeting, Virat solves everyone's problem effectively. One doesn't have office so Virat suggests converting empty cafeteria into office space, one has problem with associates asking for opportunity Virat suggests weekly tests to give chance to brightest, and Jyoti has problem that Camilla takes her to buy stilettos so Virat suggests getting a 25% commission from her. {nice scene}

Akshat talks to Anushka about film making he says he lives the person's life Akshat finds it liberating and doens't mind dying in the process (this guy sounding shady). Anu says his female characters are flawed have dark deep secret that they are hiding. Anushka asks him to analyse her he praises her then says has a darkness towards her and he talks about light and dark meeting. Akshat comes close to Anu Prashant interrupts. Akshat suggests eating aglio e olio from olive. Prashant says he is eating healthy now for his son, Anushka says no it's for your new wife. Anu leaves asks Akshat to call later. (Anushka was good in this scene)  

Anushka reprimands policeman for not following rules before interviewing Olivia he didn't wait for prosecutor to come or have someone from embassy before interviewing UK citizen. Olivia talks about how Tara made pasta for Prashant he called it shit, Prashant tells her not to come home till Olivia leaves Olivia says it's ok you already brought her into our life.

Anu in office trying to figure out about Aryaman Prashant etc

Ankita and Harsh questionning Pramila about Prashant and Haryana hotguns- 5 people involved in scam wanted to blame Tara. She was promoted in Mehta company from intern to finance head she didn't quit but was temporarily loaned to work with Prashant. 

at Anushka's teaching session one lady says she found 3 trucks Anu happy and hugs her

precap: Virat thanks anu for getting delhi boy here and making him a better person. Akshat wants commitment to trust and believe asks if she is ready to commit to him. Virat says if I propose you infront of everyone what will you say? 

Edited by priya185 - 29 days ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

pheww good 😊 thanks to prashant for saving - I am assuming he interrupted the kiss…

You get itsmiley36

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you Prashant…Akshat cannot kiss anu…nahiiii - likw wtf calls their girl kiddo 😡

Pyaarasam thumbnail

-Bagwass FB because of Raghav and his behavior yaar. 

-Anu interrogates Olivia 

-James and Anki tried to sort their differences out

-Virat yeh toh dekhna padega but yesterday I was quite close with my theory aur ek number ke buddhu hai

-Anu and Akshat's moment I know some might skip it but honestly his analysis was on point, so you should watch it 

- Prashant vs Anu before she left

-Solanki  x Anu x Olivia, for the first time kuch toh hua but still can't stand that man

-Anki x Harsh x Pramila, Idk don't feel that girl, or maybe the info she gave about managing transport service for Mehta group???? Yeh Mehta mein sach mein garbad hai

- Rosie gave info to Anu about truck...

After watching today's eps I think we won't get the "it's over" this week or maybe to bother us last mins smiley24smiley7

Edited by Pyaarasam - 29 days ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail

I am still wondering how will they end akshat and ayesha track? 

Pata nahin yaar but that Akshat smiley24

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Thank you Prashant…Akshat cannot kiss anu…nahiiii - likw wtf calls their girl kiddo 😡

That was closesmiley37 One more second and hogaya nightmare hamara. 

I don't like Kiddo smiley11 Why is he calling her like that? Even if I don't like baby, I'd rather prefer that one. Virat aage hai yahan peh unki Monalisa perfect hai

Edited by Pyaarasam - 29 days ago
Ragz2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

That was closesmiley37 One more second and hogaya nightmare hamara. 

I don't like Kiddo smiley11 Why is he calling her like that? Even if I don't like baby, I'd rather prefer that one. Virat aage hai yahan peh unki Monalisa perfect hai

I just watched the episode. Yes that was close. This week is another week were they will be testing my patience. 

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Pata nahin yaar but that Akshat smiley24

AM initial could be Akshat Mehta or Aisha Mehta. Aisha never liked Anu- if u remember when the episode started- Rajdeep left using anu car. Maybe aisha planned it. But akshat is a mastermind he is connected and fooling anu

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

-Bagwass FB because of Raghav and his behavior yaar. 

-Anu interrogates Olivia 

-James and Anki tried to sort their differences out

-Virat yeh toh dekhna padega but yesterday I was quite close with my theory aur ek number ke buddhu hai

-Anu and Akshat's moment I know some might skip it but honestly his analysis was on point, so you should watch it 

- Prashant vs Anu before she left

-Solanki  x Anu x Olivia, for the first time kuch toh hua but still can't stand that man

-Anki x Harsh x Pramila, Idk don't feel that girl, or maybe the info she gave about managing transport service for Mehta group???? Yeh Mehta mein sach mein garbad hai

- Rosie gave info to Anu about truck...

After watching today's eps I think we won't get the "it's over" this week or maybe to bother us last mins smiley24smiley7

damn do i wanna even watch this episode smiley24

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

damn do i wanna even watch this episode smiley24

pretty okay- ish episode