Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

https://youtu.be/AXotoqyFgNs?si=8TB42qnO7FlIWJKo

Prachi Hada the former Keerat Kaur Monga of Star Plus popular tv show Teri Meri Doriyaann voiced out her reasons for quitting TMD accusing the show's creatives for completely marginalizing her character in the show.

Other than Prachi Hada, Shezada Dhami and Pratiksha Honmukhe also recently made headlines after getting terminated from the longest running show Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.

What do all these sudden shocking developments in ITV industry portray?

Is there hidden politics going on in the ITV industry by the renowned ITV producers?

Give your thoughts!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Kheerat quit because she was promised a lead role.. but makers focussed only on Sahiba/Angad. While Shehzada and Pratiksha were already playing main roles.. they got outsed for strange reasons.. like .. what is wrong if they were in a relationship? smiley5

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: awida

Kheerat quit because she was promised a lead role.. but makers focussed only on Sahiba/Angad. While Shehzada and Pratiksha were already playing main roles.. they got outsed for strange reasons.. like .. what is wrong if they were in a relationship? smiley5

Yes totally agreed BTW TMD Is Produced by the makers of ghum so no expectations from that but I do feel sad for shehzada and pratiksha they don't deserve the Treatment that dkp gave i wish momina Duraid did the same thing like Rajan Shahi by removing these 2nd leads from FT 2 because of them dating

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Yes totally agreed BTW TMD Is Produced by the makers of ghum so no expectations from that but I do feel sad for shehzada and pratiksha they don't deserve the Treatment that dkp gave i wish momina Duraid did the same thing like Rajan Shahi by removing these 2nd leads from FT 2 because of them dating

Many actors date on the sets of their dramas. If it doesn't affect the work it is fine. In fact many dramas got buzz because of dating rumors of their leads.smiley4

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Many actors date on the sets of their dramas. If it doesn't affect the work it is fine. In fact many dramas got buzz because of dating rumors of their leads.smiley4

Nice but i remember sirf Tum got it's controversy because fairy tale fans dragged Anmol as she was dating hamza the only couple I like who has date on set is ameer and Mawra they didn't had controversy also she's unbothered atleast these 2 looks like couple material also Danish and Ayeza Dated In 2009 way before collaborating with each other I don't like those stars who shows their nibba nibbi love for example the valentine's photoshoot 

WolfieCandy5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Nothing is wrong in being in a relationship.... but if you have observed most of the interviews.... Shehzada and Pratiksha were found more together whereas for the serial it should've been Samriddhi and Shehzada.... and also many of the cast and crew people have revealed their behavior bts was not good....

Even Neil and Aish were in a relationship... but it never affected the show... there is a difference