Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devashree_h thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Yes, hech te.😆 It's based on the book by PM Nehru, 'Discovery Of India'. Each episode takes you through one era of India or one story of its History. Did you hear the title song, it's beautiful. And yes, I think DD has uploaded all the episodes on YouTube. 

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Idhar Udhar S1 is good smiley20

Family No. 1, Dekh Bhai Dekh and Hum Paanch smiley42smiley27

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

LRL is my all-time favorite smiley27- I wish it is available online or gets re-run on any channelsmiley27 Found few episodes only on You tube.

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

mine too. ðŸ˜­ that's the only painful thing i remember ðŸ’”

ending was not as expected - however they gave them closure to their bond - showed rajveer calls/signs naina to call her closer and before leaving - gives her a hug in between his team protecting them from surrounding fires!smiley27smiley27

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

LRL is my all-time favorite smiley27- I wish it is available online or gets re-run on any channelsmiley27 Found few episodes only on You tube.

This play list should have smiley1

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6Rtnh6YJK7ayR0IhZrJPD3BliexhTk_I&si=ZQBIeVC_e5qiD9-r

If you like old shows like ipkknd, madhubala you should try chand jalne laga smiley36 it's from the same writer who wrote them smiley1 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

ending was not as expected - however they gave them closure to their bond - showed rajveer calls/signs naina to call her closer and before leaving - gives her a hug in between his team protecting them from surrounding fires!smiley27smiley27

i really wished they could have given any conclusion to their love story. They could have ended s1 with either both dying with each other or both fighting for the nation with each other smiley36 but khair i liked rajeev over there. smiley42