Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 1 months ago

Ghantaa smiley37

Originally posted by: Clochette

Well...that's Sacnilk's numbers:

it’s a made up site per Pardesi babu who told me so and I still have his posts when I mentioned something. Though in my case I used boi and Taran. Otherwise I have sites declaring my movie Tiger 3 not just clean hit but super hir even blockbuster. Yet I went with hit but I was called names and I remember a post dedicated to me my him and he happens to be a Hrithik supporter so I doubt he care on sanaick as it’s a site made up by my group. Your next point in  BOI gave tiger 3 a clean hit status and Taran said success. I didn’t use sanaick or any other portal. 

Edited by wat_up - 1 months ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

When it came n went smiley36

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

When I started to look at Sacnilk's numbers they had been always the same as Taran's. They are better listed as even now I can see the daily trend in Hindi and other Indian languages (also for movies from many years ago).

However, like with other boxoffice-sites it's just a reference and not my boxoffice-'bible'.

Now, that Fighter has released on Netflix, I've finally watched the movie and saw where there are its flaws and its strengths...it indeed could have been a better film with more attention to a better script (at parts), but I liked most of the performances, the aerial fights, the dynamic of Hrithik's role and the team spirit. It's also not one of those movies where everything is 'black&white'. To me, it's even worth a repeated watch smiley1

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

TBMAUJ is the first hit, second Shaitaan (even though I am number one in every other way)

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

TBMAUJ is the first hit, second Shaitaan (even though I am number one in every other way)

shaitaan is but TBMAUJ per boi n some others is just avg to semi hit not clean hit. 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Papa Roshan’s calculator alert! smiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: wat_up

shaitaan is but TBMAUJ per boi n some others is just avg to semi hit not clean hit. 

TBMAUJ is a clean hit, these websites just dont want to admit it because they're afraid to ruffle the Varuns and Arjuns 

TBMAUJ is a clean hit, these websites just dont want to admit it because they're afraid to ruffle the Varuns and Arjuns 

lol but that don’t matter it is what it is so he happy shaitaan is leading 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Yes, it is (Sacnilk):

India Net Collection      ₹ 84.81 Cr

Worldwide Collection   ₹ 140.76 Cr

Teri Baaton Mein Aisa Uljha Jiya Budget:     ₹ 60.00 Cr * Approx

Teri Baaton Mein Aisa Uljha Jiya Verdict:          Hit

Yes, it is. Still, if Fighter is labeld Hit, too, then the Shahid-Kriti movie is the second Hit movie of this year and Shaitaan will be the third.

Yet, of course, you should always come before any movie as a person, dear smiley1