~*| The Artistic ALCHEMIST of the Month #3 |*~

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Creativity knows no bounds; it thrives in both the intentional strokes and the accidental splatters. For even in the midst of uncertainty, a masterpiece awaits its moment to shine.

Hello everyone!

We are back once again to embrace the journey of one such graphicer. She has been around on IF and graphicing for at least twelve years. She has created one of the most beautiful book covers, tags and signatures and has inspired another set of graphicers with her guidance and tutorials.

And sometimes we are also scared of her, because she knows how to shoot 🤣

K o e l i

Before we proceed further to honor this dynamic lady’s unparalleled twelve years of graphicing work.

Let’s take a look at what her fellow creators have to say about her.

Virina (Waymaker)

Hi Koeli. First of all congratulations for the award. You totally deserve it because your dedication to this forum or a graphicer has never gone unnoticed. We may have not interacted much around except when we were on Bollycurry Team, but clearly remember that you used to remind me of my tasks and help me around a lot. Thank you so much for that. Also have witnessed you grow as a talented graphicer over the years man. Kudos to you!!🥺

Daya (Iridescence1)

I met Appy (Koeli) when I joined the Crazy Creative team back in the day. Feels like a lifetime ago. We became friends while we worked together to bring creative ideas across IF. Koeli is exceptionally talented in seamlessly blending artistic graphics, writing fictional narratives that transport readers into different worlds, crafting thought-provoking discussion topics or informative guides that help members. Koeli's talents are endless both in and out of IF. She's been around for a long time, becoming a strong leader for many, bringing her passion for creating magic to IF and spreading it selflessly across to others. She has inspired many with her unique blend of creativity and genuine personality.  

Parm (WildestDreams)

I’ve known Appy aka Koeli aka my Mommy since the beginning of my journey of IF. Her creativity and dare I say her genius is brilliant. She manages to capture the essence in each and every siggie or tag she makes and she has made a lots of creations in her long way as graphicer on IF. She is one of the most talented and creative person I have met here!

Mrinalini (minakrish)

I've known Appy, aka Koeli, since 2012 when we met on the IPKKND Forum on IF. Our friendship grew through our shared interests on forums like Qubool Hai, Fan Fictions and Hollywood Forums.

Appy's graphic work is amazing. She's really talented and can create stunning banners, covers and absolutely gorgeous signatures. Her attention to detail is impressive, and she always brings her ideas to life wonderfully.

But what's even more special about Appy is how much she cares about her work and helping others. She puts her heart into everything she does, making sure it's not just good but perfect. She's also a great friend, always there to help or chat, and she brings a lot of warmth and positivity wherever she goes.

Appy's amazing graphic work makes her stand out on India Forums. Thank you, Appy, for your all your gorgeous creations over the years. Here's to more years of creativity and fun on the forums!

Sandhya (Sevenstreaks)

Koeli; The name one can never ignore while talking about India forums members. A lovely person gifted with abundance of talents. Her dedication be it  contributing with graphics or writing or moderating or organising creative contests all these years  is applaudable.

There are few contests in the past which gave me oppurtinities to know her. Champions vs Challengers vs Neophytes, Back to school, IF Idol. She is one of an understanding team mates who never belittle others hard-work and always encourages them. She is a great head.

She makes graphics in short period of time which is remarkable. She is one of few authors who can make amazing book covers and writes so well. Her book covers  are always my inspiration. And through Appy'z tutorials I learnt a lot from her .

Let's take a moment to applaud K o e l i , the Artistic Alchemists of the Month! and before we revisit some of her work and to get to know her.

Appy, we hope you like this small token of appreciation from our side.

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Some captivating creations from Koeli.

Get  r e a d y  to immerse yourself in a visual treat where each creation tells a unique story, and is a testament to the artistic brilliance we are about to witness. 

[From her Creations Gallery: WICCA#4 by KD]

Image  Image

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

A small sample out of her twelve years of work. 

For more, kindly visit her creations galleries.

Edited by Leenaaa - 1 months ago
DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Read on as Koeli shares about her journey, drawing inspiration from her family and her fellow creators, and finding accidental creativity rewarding.

Tiara: How long have you been PSing, and how did you get started with making creations?

Koeli: It has been 12 years since I am PSing creations on IF. I got inspired from many creative people on IF and thought of trying my hands on it. Nabila, Husn are some people who has blown my mind with their creations.

Tiara: It's amazing how inspiration from others can kickstart such a creative journey.

Leena: Was there any initial challenge? If so, how did you overcome it?

Koeli: Nope, not that I remember it except that I still struggle to make animated stuffs… I wish I could make them as effortless and as beautiful like so many creative minds.

Leena: Animated creations can be tricky, but it's great that you keep pushing yourself to improve.

Tiara: What inspires you to create these beautiful stuff?

Koeli: Nabila…

Tiara: It's wonderful to have someone who sparks your creativity like that. In fact, Nabila herself is a wonderful artist.

Leena: Which of your artworks are you most proud of?

Koeli: All of them tbh.

Tiara: (Smiles) That's a great attitude to have!

Have you ever had artist's block? If yes, describe how you overcame it.

Koeli: Yes, I am going through one as I am lacking in ideas and not getting proper PSing subject.

Leena: (Sympathetically) Artist's block can be tough. I hope you find your inspiration soon.

What useful hack or trick has really benefited you?

Koeli: Most of my good work happened accident 😂

Tiara: (Laughs) Sometimes the best creations come from unexpected moments!

Are there some trendy styles you dislike?

Koeli: Nope… I feel every design has their own story that can be inspiring.

Leena: That’s a great perspective to have on creativity. What areas would you love to explore more?

Koeli: Animation

Tiara: A lovely dynamic field! Any creator whose work you really admire?

Koeli: Nabila, Husn

Leena: Nabila, Husn — a shout out to you both if you are reading this.

One advice for the newbie graphicers.

Koeli: Keep trying… trust me sometimes when you mess up it becomes your best creation.

Tiara:  Wise words for aspiring creators!

Leena: If you could instantly master a skill, what would it be and why?

Koeli: I like being jack of all trades and master of none. That why you get to explore different things.

Tiara: A true Renaissance spirit!

One book or movie or series that you can read or watch for the rest of your life?

Koeli: Divergent movie

Leena:  What is your go-to comfort food or snack?

Koeli: Egg roll

Leena: (Nods approvingly) Delicious!

Tiara: Three things an artist should always have.

Koeli: Weird imagination, patience, zeal to accomplish

Leena: If you could have dinner with any celebrity, who would it be and why?

Koeli: My mom… because she keeps on inspiring me.

Tiara: What a heartfelt answer. Family is truly a source of inspiration.

Thank you interviewing with Koeli!

We hope you all loved knowing a bit of IF’s creative, dynamic rifle queen.

If you want to know her more, ask away on this thread. She won’t shoot you with her gun 🤣 Over to you all!

Write-up: DreamOfEndless

Tags, divider, siggy: Leenaaa

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Congratulations, K babes <3 <3

T, we did a great job, didn't we?smiley16

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Congratulations Appy! 🥰

Your graphicing work is always inspiring.

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leenaaa

Congratulations, K babes <3 <3

T, we did a great job, didn't we?smiley16

She didn’t shoot us with her gun, I’ll take that as a positive sign 🤣 (I am kidding <3)

The siggy looks gorgeous 😍

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 1 months ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Congrats Appy smiley40

Amazing Siggy @Leena smiley10

Lovely thread @ Tiara  and Leena 😍🥰

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Congratulations Koeli!! Well deserved! smiley31smiley27smiley40smiley41

Beautiful thread Tia & team! smiley31

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Congratulations Koeli...you totally deserve it. Although we haven't directly interacted much, still I had always followed your beautiful works silently. My words will not be sufficient to describe your immense talent. I just want to tell that keep inspiring all your fellow graphicers (like me) with your beautiful creations. Its such a beautiful thread dear DTs, Tia & Leena.

minakrish thumbnail

Congratulations Appy di! 🥳

You deserve all the appreciation.❤️

I also forgot to mention in the above testimonial, our mutual love for #DaMie was another thing we because closer friends post IPKKND.😅🫶🏻

Brilliant work Tia and Leena!🙌🏼😍

Also, huge shoutout to Nabila and Husna for inspiring the work Appy does. You ladies actually inspire a lot of us graphicers on IF.🥹🤗