Congratulations Katelyn! We are partners now smiley36smiley31

Edited by ExoticDisaster - 3 months ago
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 months ago

Congratulations so much. Such pretty stuff <3

x.titli.x thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

The graphics are just out of this world Leena smiley27 Love the write up as well Tiarasmiley42 

I have been honoured to follow Shiri and Katelyn's work since their first days and both became a pro in such a short span. 

I became kinda a silent member now but still checking on their creationssmiley27

Katelyn and Shiri, you both are precious and very talented. Keep going and sharing with us your magical creations smiley31

Love you both " dammit " (ASR winksmiley2

Edited by x.titli.x - 1 months ago
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: x.titli.x

The graphics are just out of this world Leena smiley27 Love the write up as well Tiarasmiley42 

I have been honoured to follow Shiri and Katelyn's work since their first days and both became a pro in such a short span. 

I became kinda a silent member now but still checking on their creationssmiley27

Katelyn and Shiri, you both are precious and very talented. Keep going and sharing with us your magical creations smiley31

Hi Maria. Thanks so much for your kind words. smiley31 You are such a dear and sweetheart. smiley27smiley27 Miss you!

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.titli.x

Thank you so much Maria smiley31