Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Terobaje1

Am I the only who started liking Alia due to excessive basing? I didn't like her initially but the way Alia is getting bashed on Bollyforum, my dislike has turned to like.

On the topic, the answer is one and only Trimpi Dumri,

Highly overrated on BF by the members. I couldn't even finish the first half an hour of Qala, such a snooze fest. Here, some people were expecting her to win the Oscar award. Hahahhahah

You only started liking Alia..

I started ❤️ing Ranbhir.

This forum sure is powerful!!

Some people unnecessarily go after certain actors, like they are a subject of a case study to defame.

Lol, those manipulated screenshots and links get pulled out again and again obsessively. 🤣

I swear it's laugh 'o' rama here most days.

And believe you me it's, not the actors that are looking bad.. but.. smiley2

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

to repeat myself: there is no reason to start to dislike an actor/actress...but I learned to dislike some people who post here (mostly with an additional account to lash out to celbrities and members).

I don't project my dislike onto the celebrities they (probably) like.

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I have rarely disliked actors or anyone on account of fans. I'm clear about my personal likes and dislikes and don't think other fans should influence it.

However, I do not like blind fanaticism. All celebrities are humans and bound to do wrong or questionable things at times. Holding celebrities accountable for things you disagree with does not make you any less of a fan or, worse, a hater.

That is why I hate fandoms. Especially if I am affiliated with the fandom. I love Shahrukh Khan. But his fans can be an insufferable hive mind. They will defend shitty movies and shitty behavior. Similarly, I think Ranbir Kapoor is one of the best actors right now. He has the perfect combination of looks and talent and can shake a leg. But his fandom is as insufferable as SRK fans, if not worse.

Everyone knows I am a Swiftie. Heck, I am flying to Stockholm to see Eras a second time. But gosh, Swifties are the WORST. People, especially IRL, who know me as very even keel, are sometimes surprised that I am part of such an unhinged fandom.

Back in the day the Salman fandom on those forum was terrible. But they seem to have mellowed as he's done fewer ATBBs.

So, in a nutshell - I hate fandoms, but rarely does it transfer to the stars. I will dislike stars if they behave shitty, though.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Pretty much everyone who is overrated here and praised to the skies, I don’t honestly see what the fuss is about smiley29 I don’t particularly dislike anyone, but this excessive stanning over any celeb puts me off big time!

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

No you are not alone.

Same with me. From being indifferent to being sympathetic towards her. All because of excessive bashing of Alia over here.

Count me in as well. I don’t even care that much about her and find her pretty annoying in most of her IVs but the sheer amount of hatred she gets here kinda baffles me and makes me root for her sometimes smiley14
infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

One more person just came to mind.

Shehnaaz Gill

- completely lacks class and sophistication

- is not pretty (face is chubby, features are small)

- I don’t find her funny

- is not that great of an actress

- tries to be hot with her cleavage popping out all the time

Gosh that one is a big time wanna be smiley29
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Tanya ji mera ulta ho gaya.

I disliked Aloo now I sorta kinda started liking her after essays and essays. smiley36

But for your question- I like srk but the fans - smiley44they make me troll him smiley36

Don't consider this a trolling if I say, I like selmoon bhoi in the same way. smiley36
Edited by Deadinside - 6 months ago
infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbird

Pooja hegde should be at the top in my list. I forgot to add her.. Lmao.

Such a mediocre acting.. But the hype in this forum... Baap re. I did find her very pretty in Mukunda songs(she was not there in 99% of rest of the movie I heard) and in RS songs, that's all about it. In her debut movie and rest of the movies she looks quite boring.

This forum is from a parallel universe. Aadhe se zada actors ki existence ka hi muje yahan pata chala.
Filmistan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

I have rarely disliked actors or anyone on account of fans. I'm clear about my personal likes and dislikes and don't think other fans should influence it.

However, I do not like blind fanaticism. All celebrities are humans and bound to do wrong or questionable things at times. Holding celebrities accountable for things you disagree with does not make you any less of a fan or, worse, a hater.

That is why I hate fandoms. Especially if I am affiliated with the fandom. I love Shahrukh Khan. But his fans can be an insufferable hive mind. They will defend shitty movies and shitty behavior. Similarly, I think Ranbir Kapoor is one of the best actors right now. He has the perfect combination of looks and talent and can shake a leg. But his fandom is as insufferable as SRK fans, if not worse.

Everyone knows I am a Swiftie. Heck, I am flying to Stockholm to see Eras a second time. But gosh, Swifties are the WORST. People, especially IRL, who know me as very even keel, are sometimes surprised that I am part of such an unhinged fandom.

Back in the day the Salman fandom on those forum was terrible. But they seem to have mellowed as he's done fewer ATBBs.

So, in a nutshell - I hate fandoms, but rarely does it transfer to the stars. I will dislike stars if they behave shitty, though.

Salman and SRK fans always come out as rabid wolves when their stars are at the top of the box-office game. It used to be so with Salman during the 10s. After Pathaan and Jawan, it's SRK fans now.

But even their fanbase cannot defeat the sociopathic obsession Swifties have with Taylor Swift. It's like a cult now.

I can understand appreciating whomever it is that you like. This toxic "stan" culture though... It's frightening. BeyHives were like that too, at a certain point.