Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Bekind

Jhanvi is very clever. Ananya should be aware. Why Karan giving so many work Aditya jhanvi makes no sense to me. It should be Ananya and adi. I wonder if Jhanvi likes Aditya. And probably that’s where Ananya realized and made a distance especially after their ramp walk.

May be dharma planning jhanvi aditya project...

Janhvi ananya are close now , they like eo post immediately and jk had send ananya paneer makkhani something and that became a news

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: akniti

May be dharma planning jhanvi aditya project...

Janhvi ananya are close now , they like eo post immediately and jk had send ananya paneer makkhani something and that became a news

I feel they are working too much together lol

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

I feel they are working too much together lol

For sure kjo project...only kjo promotes couple like this..

Be ready

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Varun rejecting JJJ right in front of KJo. I know it’s all in fun but it still got a reaction from KJo. Unfortunately the video cut off too soon.

https://x.com/apnaavarun/status/1769808154928267716?s=46&t=IGu4IMPfQ74glqp5iF7tIA

why is he doing that? JJJ is his last hit, better than remaking his dad's movies
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

hmm that is interesting. She maybe was very interested and serious in Farhan. Shakti may not like his family. Ananya looks the best with Kartik. But I think he is not interested in her anymore. And last I hear Aryan was dating Nora. I don’t think Aditya Ananya Jodi will run long run. Both personalities are very different. He does not seem to be serious about her. It is different he is now more active in social media and working in more projects. Hope she is not living in illusion world where some women believe my love will change him. There were pictures during ambani wedding they unhappy and arguing from Aditya side.

I don’t know if Shakti didn’t line his family or just didn’t like that Farhan was older and a a divorcee. But rumor was Shraddha decided to start living with Farhan and Shakti and his wife went to his house, got into a shouting match with Farhan and dragged Shraddha back home. Take it with a pinch of salt.

I hope Adi and Ananya are clear and honest about where each one stands. Other than that they’re two consenting adults.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

why is he doing that? JJJ is his last hit, better than remaking his dad's movies

I think he thinks he’s being funny. He’s clever enough where he probably realized that this was gonna give him a few headlines for the next few days.

1241154 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

Jjj is average at BO

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Jhanvi is very clever. Ananya should be aware. Why Karan giving so many work Aditya jhanvi makes no sense to me. It should be Ananya and adi. I wonder if Jhanvi likes Aditya. And probably that’s where Ananya realized and made a distance especially after their ramp walk.

Janhvi and Aditya are doing projects together? I just saw them walking the ramp together the other day.

Janhvi has said she’s done dating actors. She’s dating an ultra rich dude who’s best friends with Anant Ambani. She was one of the sort of bridesmaids at Radhika’s pre wedding event. I don’t think she’s interested in Adi.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Janhvi and Aditya are doing projects together? I just saw them walking the ramp together the other day.

Janhvi has said she’s done dating actors. She’s dating an ultra rich dude who’s best friends with Anant Ambani. She was one of the sort of bridesmaids at Radhika’s pre wedding event. I don’t think she’s interested in Adi.

I hope you are right.

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

do you know who won what award?