Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Bekind

to be honest I was not prepared for this. I guess Shraddha really wants adi Ananya to get married. And Rahul was just a fake bf.

I don’t know if Rahul is fake or real, but it is interesting that after all the Farhan drama Shraddha hasn’t dated an actor.

Ananya and Adi is still weird to me because of how young Ananya is.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Shenaz/Ananya/Shradda/Jhanvi and the seat next to Shenaz was empty smiley36

Where is Sara?

After all the Sara namaste copy cat drama is it just a coincidence that Ananya and Janhvi weren’t sitting next to each other?

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I don’t know if Rahul is fake or real, but it is interesting that after all the Farhan drama Shraddha hasn’t dated an actor.

Ananya and Adi is still weird to me because of how young Ananya is.

hmm that is interesting. She maybe was very interested and serious in Farhan. Shakti may not like his family. Ananya looks the best with Kartik. But I think he is not interested in her anymore. And last I hear Aryan was dating Nora. I don’t think Aditya Ananya Jodi will run long run. Both personalities are very different. He does not seem to be serious about her. It is different he is now more active in social media and working in more projects. Hope she is not living in illusion world where some women believe my love will change him. There were pictures during ambani wedding they unhappy and arguing from Aditya side.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Where is Sara?

After all the Sara namaste copy cat drama is it just a coincidence that Ananya and Janhvi weren’t sitting next to each other?

Jhanvi is very clever. Ananya should be aware. Why Karan giving so many work Aditya jhanvi makes no sense to me. It should be Ananya and adi. I wonder if Jhanvi likes Aditya. And probably that’s where Ananya realized and made a distance especially after their ramp walk.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Where is Sara?

I was simply saying I could've sat there smiley36 But yes things aren't always as they seem

What is rani wearing n kjo smiley37