Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiamondLife thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Yaar yeh Surphankha har episode mein alag dikhti hai smiley36

I am still not believing that the black dress Surphankha was same as Mohiniroop Surphankha

Aj to jab chilla rahi to to koi aur hi lag rahi thi smiley44

Kitna gala phad rahi thi smiley39

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kishkindha Knights

These fight scenes VFX and size of weapons amazing that's why hope Lanka yudhh we can enjoy. 

Btw pls pls someone tell me what's that +4 etc numbers on ur posts on top right side next to badges 

I told u all i returned to forum after long time and lot has changed so curious about it

SoniRita thumbnail

Ram ji says to Sita mata i had to u na i will take care of myself dont worry m alright.

Laxman ji says kya jung khatam? Ram ji says abhi toh start hua hai, now supranakha will go to Ravan and then mahasangram hoga

DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoniRita

smiley37 Those arrows the way it becomes so small infront of Khar, gosh this is seriously funny. 
instead of serious, this fight has became a jokesmiley37

They already showed two Kumbhkarans today smiley36

One that Taklu and other Khar 

How they will show the real one smiley17

SoniRita thumbnail

Raavan is playing sitar and all ladies dancing. Supranakha comes and yells BHAIYAA, Raavan is shocked seeing Supranakha. 

Yeh kya anarth hua. 
Supranakha says prahar hua hai. Jis behen ne apne pati ko khone ke baad bhi shok nahi banaya, usko shok diya hai 

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kishkindha Knights

Half pants ravan entry but vibishan and meghnaath in full pants.  Hmm. Now haran story.   

Good pace enjoyed yudhh scene but in previous ramayan ramji used Maya baan to make rakshas look like him and they end up killing each other. Here he used baan to end khar maaya😂

DiamondLife thumbnail

I hope Shivji clarifies that why Ravan opted for Haran rather then fight with Shree Ram smiley24

This Surphankha will present it in exaggerated way and hide her kartoot smiley39

SoniRita thumbnail

Precap- Raavan going and Mandodaari asking where you going? Raavan says haran for Supranakha’s revenge

Chinie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

Baapre. Ek hi episode me sab khatamsmiley29smiley37

DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

These fight scenes VFX and size of weapons amazing that's why hope Lanka yudhh we can enjoy. 

Btw pls pls someone tell me what's that +4 etc numbers on ur posts on top right side next to badges 

I told u all i returned to forum after long time and lot has changed so curious about it

Where dear

Not able to see

I see anniversary badge where it says 18 that is year number since you joined

Group promotion badge has level number ...which level you have reached