Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha2002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Ok one more query. Right now I have become question bank as I m really curious 😂

Towards the end of his avtaar, kaal comes to tell him to now return to his dham. As his purpose is over.

So he goes to saryu Nadi and well its shown he comes out as Vishnu roop when Bharat and shatrughan as shankh and chakra return too along with few more ayodhyavasis sugreev etc. 

So does he know then that he was really God .ok my sentence is not perfect but hope it's understood 😊

The thing is he knew he was bhagwan but he did everything as human because he had to establish that ideal human being is possible... That's why when Sita Mata was going for  Agni Pravesh all Lords are like what is happening but he is calm ...So when Brahman ji actually asks why are you ignoring Mata Sita ..you know who she is ? Then He you know like vaguely replies that I see myself as Ram , son of Dashrath , you are one of tridev and you say who am I ? Then Brahma ji understood what he wanted so he gave the description of him as Bhagwan Vishnu and Her as Ma Lakshmi because vo khud kahenge to koi nahi manega but Sakshat Bhagwan kahenge to ( in this case Brahma ji ) har koi manlega and this why Agni Dev you know Sita Mata Ko bahar laate hai and after this also he says he see himself as Raghukul Nandan but not completely denying that he is Sakshat Narayan  ... So this is the thing he all the time knew who he was but just this was his manushya leela so he lived like that like completely all education in the time but in his next avatara he completed all his education which people completes in years in 64 days 

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sneha2002

Yes exactly...it is after All Ramayan happened he came to know as bhagwan but otherwise barring some rishi all of the people knew him as good leader , maryada purushottam etc ...for tretayuga people he was Manushya only ...

Since RCM is being discussed here: it is believed that Shivji narrated that to Tulsidasji.  So those negating RCM can wonder why it would be this way. Also Valmiki Ramayan has described that he is Bhagwaan in Bal Kaand, Ayodhya kaand...I mean did people think that just anyone could use Sri Hari Vishnu's divine bow? Also the way Valmiki Ramayan describes Ramji...only Sri Hari can be that kind, compassionate, humble....like Ramji was called karuna nidaan. 

Anyways, I am OK with chaaya Sita because she is Vedavati as per some which is also thought to be a form of Mahalakshmi. 

Anyways, "kaha hi sunahi bahu vidhi sab santa" 

Edited by Stardust91 - 1 months ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ananya3129

Contrary to opinions here, SM is going gaga over her potrayal, so many people are praising her there. I haven't watched myself as that part makes me uncomfortable ( not only this show but other Ramayans too). My husband watched the episode and he also praised her expressions. I am now confused smiley5

Maybe people need to accept her with an open mind. Otherwise whatever she will do she will get criticism always. I am saying this because whole Twitter was praising her for her acting but here I see totally different opinions. Here now her criticism has gone towards bashing and its going overboard.

its exactly what you saidsmiley36. That people will criticize even if she gave a great performance (which she did). I’ll stick with the Twitter peeps for this one 

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

My parents were also praising Prachi...so I am guessing it's just this forum.

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kishkindha Knights

Hello Jai siya ram good morning

Actually these discussions from yday it was good to read and understand different perspectives

Yes I guess it was manushya leela of God to establish dharma and live a ideal life in maryada.  I do recall ramji saying he is dashrath putra.

Coming back to the episode overall all actions and emotions were portrayed very well so from viewing point was very enjoyable.

On another point let's say it was maybe creative liberty but as much as I have seen or heard in stories not sure about books though that jatayu wings were cut by ravan and no where he holds sita hand to take her away safely. 

Coz in Lanka scene when Hanuman tells mata sita he can take her away to ramji she refuses to go with par purush and also wanted ravan punished by ramji. 

So how here sita was ready to go with jatayu as even though elderly he was still parpurush 

Anyways it's all just discussion to understand better perspective from all.  😊😂