Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kishkindha Knights

Posted: 1 months ago

There is something over the years I have read heard or seen in ramayan yet fail to understand this.   Ramji is shown as normal human as u all say and barring rishis and gods and vanars , rest ayodhyavasi see him as great leader as u  say yet he is called Prabhu bhagwan etc.. 

If he is normal human then how he has shaktis apart from getting gift from Rishi agastya. 

Some things I find unexplainable yet coz ramayan is  what we hear from childhood and accept it as it is 

Sorry for long rant.  πŸ˜‚

Gods_child thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chatterbox

There is something over the years I have read heard or seen in ramayan yet fail to understand this.   Ramji is shown as normal human as u all say and barring rishis and gods and vanars , rest ayodhyavasi see him as great leader as u  say yet he is called Prabhu bhagwan etc.. 

If he is normal human then how he has shaktis apart from getting gift from Rishi agastya. 

Some things I find unexplainable yet coz ramayan is  what we hear from childhood and accept it as it is 

He was a self realised human being, not just an average noble person. Self realised people have powers which they rarely show. Avatar means divine incarnated in human, who is free from cycles of life and death but descends for upliftment of masses. Their body is no normal human body, its in control of subtler vibrations of creation, they can transmute atoms, control and navigate energies. I wish people read β€œAn autobiography of Yogi” by Paramhamsa Yoganandi to know better about true spirituality of our ancient land β€œBharat”.

Edited by Gods_child - 1 months ago
Sneha2002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Before gifting Agastya Muni him weapons he was trained under Vashishtha and Vishwamitra ...he killed Tarka , subahu and lifted Shiv  Dhanush...he does get over his human tendency through Constant Guidance - Yog Vashishtha, Shiv Chalisa , Aditya Hridayam...I don't know if I should say but imagine him as brilliant student in school and getting over every hardships life throws at him through good intentions and good efforts 

Will try to explain 

He was born as a human being but he is the 7th incarnation of Lord Vishnu which he was unaware of. If we leave divinity aside, he was a born prince to a great warrior, his Guru was Maharishi Vashishta, his another mentor was Maharishi Vishwamitra who gave him a lot of divyashtras. He was a great warrior along with his brothers. He was ideal human yet he didn't possess any magical power, did have all human emotions and behaved like a normal human 

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kishkindha Knights

Hmm thanks for explaining it.πŸ™

chatterbox thumbnail

Kishkindha Knights

Originally posted by: ananya3129

Will try to explain 

He was born as a human being but he is the 7th incarnation of Lord Vishnu which he was unaware of. If we leave divinity aside, he was a born prince to a great warrior, his Guru was Maharishi Vashishta, his another mentor was Maharishi Vishwamitra who gave him a lot of divyashtras. He was a great warrior along with his brothers. He was ideal human yet he didn't possess any magical power, did have all human emotions and behaved like a normal human 

Ok one more query. Right now I have become question bank as I m really curious πŸ˜‚

Towards the end of his avtaar, kaal comes to tell him to now return to his dham. As his purpose is over.

So he goes to saryu Nadi and well its shown he comes out as Vishnu roop when Bharat and shatrughan as shankh and chakra return too along with few more ayodhyavasis sugreev etc. 

So does he know then that he was really God .ok my sentence is not perfect but hope it's understood 😊

Ok one more query. Right now I have become question bank as I m really curious πŸ˜‚

Towards the end of his avtaar, kaal comes to tell him to now return to his dham. As his purpose is over.

So he goes to saryu Nadi and well its shown he comes out as Vishnu roop when Bharat and shatrughan as shankh and chakra return too along with few more ayodhyavasis sugreev etc. 

So does he know then that he was really God .ok my sentence is not perfect but hope it's understood 😊

No worries

That part I can't answer as I haven't read Uttara Ramayana. Maybe someone who has read it can clarify.

chatterbox thumbnail

Kishkindha Knights

No problem thanks a lot