Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

barbieflora thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 5

Team Sharmas

Posted: 1 months ago

Aaj ka episode dekh rahi thi. New Ruhi kinda reminds me of the kid Ruhi. Bubbly and childlike. This is what I imagined Abhir's Ruhi Chuhi would be like all grown up. 

foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: barbieflora

Aaj ka episode dekh rahi thi. New Ruhi kinda reminds me of the kid Ruhi. Bubbly and childlike. This is what I imagined Abhir's Ruhi Chuhi would be like all grown up. 

I completely agree! Even the mixing up of words quirk that they gave her felt so natural, I'm really excited to see what else Garvita brings to this character!

foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9

The glasses were a terrible decision! It would be one thing if Rohit actually wears glasses in real life/needs them, but it doesn't seem like that's the case. And they definitely make him look much older than he is (I have one of those faces too, without my glasses I always get asked for my ID).

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Rohit is sharing and promoting Abhimaan, he sharing all post related to Abhimaan and his dance wala 

adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

When will they remove his glasses ?

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Petition to remove his glasses. 

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Critics

Petition to end this show

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Petition to remove his glasses. 

I saw in an interview where Rohit purohit was saying that adding specs was Rajan Shahi 's brilliant idea to give softness to new armaan because the previous armaan had a vulnerable face smiley36

nutmeg7 thumbnail

After a point aadat ho jaayega to see with Armaan with glasses. 

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Critics

Brilliant my foot! What a loser he is believing whatever nonsense that vile VanRajan spouts! Khud ka dimag nahi hai kya tumhare paas? Daffod Che Daffod!