Nivedita_SS thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Oh well, hi! I'm Nivedita. I'm new to both this fandom and the show, though I've been part of IF for many years, spanning over many couples. Watched these two in a random YouTube short and got instantly HOOKED! They're adorable and have a chemistry that's insane. So, here's hoping Abhimaan’s relationship only progresses ahead and they be the endgame *fingers crossed*

Comments will be appreciated. 

-x-o-x-o-x-o-x-o-x-o-x- 

The night stretched on endlessly for Abhira. She lay beside Armaan, her eyes fixed on his peaceful form illuminated by the soft glow of the night lamp. His tousled hair framed his face while he shifted in his position. He looked calm, as if the peace that eluded him for the past few days finally decided to have mercy on him. 

But for Abhira, there was no peace to be found. Silent sobs wracked her frame while recalling the harsh conversation between him and his grandmother earlier that evening. 

She hadn't intended to eavesdrop on their conversation but the words had cut through her heart like a knife. Despite asking for forgiveness from dadi sa after the court case, she had an inkling the matriarch didn't forgive her truly. In an attempt to ease the tension between herself and his grandmother, she prepared kachoris to placate her. But as she approached their doorstep, she couldn't help but overhear the heated exchange unfolding inside, forcing her to stumble two steps backwards. 

“How many more days will you keep defending her, Armaan? She keeps being insolent and shameless because she knows you'll always take her side. Even right now, you're talking like her vakeel!” 

Armaan’s jaw clenched as he listened to his grandmother’s accusations against his wife. “I'm not talking like her vakeel, dadi. She brought the actual culprit in front of everyone, didn't she? It was her who saved you today…”

“After putting us through humiliation,” she scoffed, “you keep forgetting conveniently that she took up the case against me, us. The ones who provided her shelter when she had nowhere to go. Instead of being grateful, she…”

“Dadi sa!” Armaan’s eyes were ablaze, “she's only a junior lawyer where she works. It's not her fault she has to obey her boss. I agree she could have handled the situation more respectfully but she only acted according to the evidence she had.” 

“Excuses, Armaan, excuses. You've also learnt her ways after staying with her. God knows what black magic she used to turn you against us. As if disrespecting your fufa sa wasn't enough, now you started arguing with me.” She shook her head in disbelief, unable to comprehend how the young girl managed to sway her grandson's loyalty in such a short time. 

“The same fufa sa who brought Yuvraj back into her life,” Armaan reminded her with quiet determination, “the same Yuvraj who murdered her mother, who is a psycho and a molester. Because of whom Abhira put herself harm's way to save my mother. Why do we keep forgetting her sacrifices for us dadi sa? You remember only her mistakes, I remember how she rectifies them, bas itna hi fark hai.” 

Kaveri scoffed, turning her back on him, “agar tumhe apni biwi itni hi pyaari hai toh chale jao yahan se. You and your wife are free to leave my house, nobody will stop you. You can't keep questioning my authority while living in my house. Resign from the firm if you think we don't stand for the truth.”

Abhira gasped, her heart pounding in her chest as she turned and fled from the scene, tears stinging her eyes, desperate to escape before anyone else saw her there.  

Abhira rose from the bed, movements cautious and silent while wiping her remaining tears. She did not have an alternate place to stay, not yet, but she must leave before Armaan woke up. She will ensure he didn't leave his family for her. She was no one, a stranger tied to him in the bond of marriage for one year. He can't lose his filial relationships for a relationship with an expiry date. 

She quickly gathered her belongings, stuffing them into her bag with trembling hands. This was necessary! 

“You will not suffer for my idiocy, Armaan. Stay happy always," she whispered to herself, leaving a letter for him on the bedside table. Hesitantly  she leaned forward and placed a feather-light kiss on his forehead. "I hope you forgive me for choosing for you.” 

She cast one last glance around the room, memorizing every detail as if to imprint it into her mind forever. Then, with a heavy heart and tear-stained cheeks, she slipped out of the room and into the darkness of the early dawn. 

Edited by Nivedita_SS - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Abhira 💔😥

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Loved itsmiley27 Excited for the next partsmiley40

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 21 days ago

Nice 👍 

sampa79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

Nice