Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: shahi10

I low-key want Armaan and Ruhi to get together lol. I'm not the surest about this but I can see some mature understanding between the two of them. If you take away the jeth-bhabhi angle, you can see the calmness, maturity, and happiness in their relationship. I feel like Armaan is too conflicted morally and if this conflict is gone, then he would also enjoy the relationship with Ruhi. I still see a big brother/little sister relationship between Abhira and Armaan. The age gap between them is also huge and Abhira in my opinion is too immature for Armaan. As Armaan is going through so much trauma already, he probably needs someone who can understand him better and I think Ruhi can match that properly. Both are older and have a deeper level of understanding. 

I know Armaan is supposed to be the ML and Abhira Armaan are supposed to be the main couple but lol I see a better match in Armaan and Ruhi despite everything. I think they are a better suited couple in a joint family. 

Even I feel Armaan is better off with Kohl … he deserves to feel how best she is ….😂😂😂😂
And why Rohit ran away 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Oh no..not Manav ..he is a Ruhi reject..if Armaan and Abhira are not meant to be ever, then I would rather Abhira find someone who is not tainted by Ruhi in any way. If Armaan and Abhira are meant to be, I want a separation and a lot of repentance and growing up from Armaan before then. Jumping from Ruhi to Abhira would be so icky. Abhira deserves better!

Separation will happen but before that Abhimaan love will happen too smiley27

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

So clearly put ..  I really want a divorce of Abhira and Armaan right now …and him marrying Ruhi … Abhira moving on … and learning the ropes to be a lawyer .. and then meeting again after like 5 years ..  because I don’t think Armaan can pull off 40 year old …

in these 5 years he can realise what he lost … all this without consummating his relationship with Abhira ..  I don’t want Abhira stuck with a kid 

sheh is 27 and samriddi is 28.‘so in real life their ages are on par… so they’ll both be able to pull off complimentary ages..and will look good together at any point in the show …

Originally posted by: shahi10

I low-key want Armaan and Ruhi to get together lol. I'm not the surest about this but I can see some mature understanding between the two of them. If you take away the jeth-bhabhi angle, you can see the calmness, maturity, and happiness in their relationship. I feel like Armaan is too conflicted morally and if this conflict is gone, then he would also enjoy the relationship with Ruhi. I still see a big brother/little sister relationship between Abhira and Armaan. The age gap between them is also huge and Abhira in my opinion is too immature for Armaan. As Armaan is going through so much trauma already, he probably needs someone who can understand him better and I think Ruhi can match that properly. Both are older and have a deeper level of understanding. 

I know Armaan is supposed to be the ML and Abhira Armaan are supposed to be the main couple but lol I see a better match in Armaan and Ruhi despite everything. I think they are a better suited couple in a joint family. 

Ruhi toh khud apne life ke decision ar ko lene ke liye kehti hai understanding ruhi just know to guilt tripped him blame him what he did not do

Edited by Anjelica18021 - 2 months ago