Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhartkim thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Kavya 2.0 giving me such heroine vibe and uff her in nose pin and that green suit she was looking too much sexy in that those ep

Bhartkim thumbnail

Kavya 2.0 uff I liked this version of kavya day one I want her to be like this not Bechari and over well manner 

Nicenkool9 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Adi and Kavya version 2.0 attires are so 👌. But Adi as usual lost his brain cells. He still cannot connect dots nor he has truly understood Kavya. Otherwise he can never think that Kavya can kill Omi bhaiyya. I still hope Omi bhaiyya is somewhere with memory loss. 

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hopefully, the current track of Adi hating Kavya and Kavya trying to win his trust/love back, gets over soon.

It looks so forced and dramatic, no connection to the storyline/plot of the show. They should move on to Navya's case, before its too late and viewers loose interest in the show.

Spykie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wondering on how the truth will reveal and how the dynamics will change

rakeshopg thumbnail

Not expecting much from the makers/writers, it may be closed by a 2min regret and forgive and move on, like last time.

I will be the happiest, if the writers prove me wrong and show something (some strong emotional reason) behind Adi's hatred towards Kavya, and he is faking it all now.

That will bring back the charm and uniqueness of AdYa, which the viewers loved so much. The only way, this track can be justified in the end, otherwise its looking so forced and all for drama now.

Aruna0103 thumbnail

Yes, its definitely going to be a treat to watch Kavya 2.O. 

rakeshopg thumbnail

The new avatar of Kavya is so interesting and entertaining, but the new avatar of Adi is disappointing to the core currently.

The makers have killed his character completely, just for drama.

CherryKavya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What I expected it has given more than that. From the 1st episode of 2.0 they have not disappointed us.

CherryKavya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes she is looking even more hot with change in her outfit, her nose pin n night dress too. Too beautiful and Adi too in his formals n ear stud looks handsome