Teri Meri Doriyaann Episode Discussion Thread - 58 [DT Note: pg-73] - Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

111111122222 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

Guessing Gurleene will separate SahAn now she is Villain, she came dashing today with Zero emotions🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚

But it was a bit similar to Uddan's show, Imli's car exploded, and everyone thought she was dead, but she was alive.

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kuch bhi kaho, but Ganja knows how to select their actors... I saw the last bit of today's episode.. . VJ and Himanshi killed it ... I was not liking Himanshis performance since last few days, but today she was awesome! You actually feel that Angad Sahiba is a couple who is madly in love with one another... That confession was beautiful... 

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

Originally posted by: Athz

That was shocking. I didn't expect the TRP to fall πŸ₯². The episodes were good. Does anyone know what all episodes were included for this TRP calculation... Coz if it's the initial episodes of Seerats Ang laga dena.. Then it makes sense. 

2march - 8march epi bas seerat angad the ..jisme bhi seerat bhar bhar ke

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Episode update do koi. Aur kal se leap? 

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Sahiba dream about the same Baby  while coming in to conscious πŸ€―πŸ€―πŸ€―πŸ€―πŸ€―πŸ€―πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: hellodona

Episode update do koi. Aur kal se leap? 

Answer meeeeeeeeee guys 

111111122222 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athz

That was shocking. I didn't expect the TRP to fall πŸ₯². The episodes were good. Does anyone know what all episodes were included for this TRP calculation... Coz if it's the initial episodes of Seerats Ang laga dena.. Then it makes sense. 

By the way, trp is totally logical. No one is interested in hearing Sirat's songs and his ridiculous behavior, as well as Brar's futile efforts and Sirat's behavior of plastic surgery and taking over Angad, all this is due to the lack of trp, people did not expect. After Sirat is kicked out of the mansion, she should be suspended for at least a few episodes.

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Came dona Ji you  didnt see my comment 

hellodona thumbnail

All they do is make actors toil hard, delay episodes, can't write anything positive.

Nice. Seerat ka shraap show ko lag gaya. 😴 

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hellodona

Answer meeeeeeeeee guys 

I think we were right. That baby is Sahans.