Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Vjs smile... He's got such a beautiful smile. 😍 

Anu_02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hellodona

Ghum they tested audience patience for so long. Finally they switched setting to Savis college this week.

ghum waalo ka third angle obsession trp lekar bhi doobta h ek waqt aisa bhi aayega ki crime petrol k track k asar bhi nahi hoga audience p 

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anushka87

Khali khota itna mehnat karwaya actors se πŸ₯²πŸ₯² Vj πŸ₯Ί 

Full episodes me sirf Angad-Seerat hi dikh rahe the, brars and Sahiba thode bahut. Upar se itna violation, vo Precap jisme Seerat ne Angad ko stairs se push kiya tha vo dekhkar mujhe heart attack aa gaya tha. Koi apni family ke saath bethkar aise track nahi dekh sakta.

That was shocking. I didn't expect the TRP to fall πŸ₯². The episodes were good. Does anyone know what all episodes were included for this TRP calculation... Coz if it's the initial episodes of Seerats Ang laga dena.. Then it makes sense. 

Edited by Athz - 2 months ago
hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: anushka87

Khali khota itna mehnat karwaya actors se πŸ₯²πŸ₯² Vj πŸ₯Ί 

Full episodes me sirf Angad-Seerat hi dikh rahe the, brars and Sahiba thode bahut. Upar se itna violation, vo Precap jisme Seerat ne Angad ko stairs se push kiya tha vo dekhkar mujhe heart attack aa gaya tha. Koi apni family ke saath bethkar aise track nahi dekh sakta.

Wohi. Aur Rumi ke time we knew Angad would save Sahiba and reunion toh audience had hopes.

Tabse ab tak sirf majak hi banaya. Ek second reunion phir gussa, kidnap nonsense.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athz

That was shocking. I didn't expect the TRP to fall πŸ₯². The episodes were good. Does anyone know what all episodes were included for this TRP calculation... Coz if it's the initial episodes of Seerats Ang laga dena.. Then it makes sense. 

no it was the cold cold consummation plus idhar udhar  search for angad paaji 
With the gang of ladies looking at shoe and then going back home with Manbeer parjai ka headache 

Edited by Aadi04 - 2 months ago
hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athz

From last to last Saturday to last Friday. 

Yeah it starts with Ang laga de to Sahiba and family reaching house 

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

Episode Agaya all in one πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ€―anagd confessed. sahiba said that she was pregnant, 

Seerat Margayyi or not no idea πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’« she drove away with a police car after shooting Sahiba. And car blasted πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

Guessing Gurleene will separate SahAn now she is Villain, she came dashing today with Zero emotions🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚

111111122222 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

Guessing Gurleene will separate SahAn now she is Villain, she came dashing today with Zero emotions🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚

Sirat's death is definitely another thing that causes Sahan's quarrels. Definitely blame the sahiba.

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anu_02

Mast trp aayi h 

Roshan ji dekhiye humari bet lagi thi seerat ne trp ko kitna badha diya but 0.2 k aagey + ki jagah minus - ka sign laga do to baaki same hi h πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1768167391891186161?t=hsO3T0AGZaZB0ckCqsIs5Q&s=19

I'm so happy that u wonsmiley32πŸ€— is me sab tmd fans ki Jeet hai smiley36all of us hate seerat ji unanimously πŸ˜‚

hellodona thumbnail

Episode main kya hua?