Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1241154 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Briaahna

before that we will have to see what Kalki with prabhas brings for her. gut feeling says we have a another Tsunami in the name of chhapaak about to happen. and then there is Singham , such a huge multistarrer that casting is still on.

That tsunami will be less destructive than Bombay velvet, Shamshera, Jagga jasoos, roy & tamasha..

So, you should chill

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yes she will

And she will do bold(er) scenes and/or wear skimpy (or skimpier) outfits, then some old friend of hers will say (cz noboby else cared enough) how can the great PP's daughter can do such stuff esp. after becoming a mother blah, blah, blah and there'll be pages of discussions about double standards for women smiley17

Edited by TotalBetty - 6 months ago
Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

I think she will take a break, not a long one but enough to enjoy and adjust to motherhood. She has earned it, let her do her thing.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Debbira

smiley24 Come again?

what do you mean by another Tsunami in the name of chhapaak about to happen’? smiley5

i feel it will bomb like chhapaak and adhipurush. For Prabhas I am looking forward for his next with Vanga.

this one gives me Adhipurush vibe.

so yeah a tsunami coming soon.

Briaahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lostsoul11

That tsunami will be less destructive than Bombay velvet, Shamshera, Jagga jasoos, roy & tamasha..

So, you should chill

stick to the topic pls . smiley4
1241154 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briaahna

stick to the topic pls . smiley4

Lmao, who brought chappak out of nowhere? Sach chubhta haismiley36

Briaahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lostsoul11

Lmao, who brought chappak out of nowhere? Sach chubhta haismiley36

topic and chhapaak is about deepika
CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

well, let's see.smiley17 I dont think she she is planning to apply for medicaid or to mooch off the system, yet. That would be truly deplorable, wouldn't it?smiley17smiley36

by the way, she never did work, unless you believe mouthing the eff word in every line, flashing her legs and kissing co-actors is work. smiley36

How is anyone supposed to know that??

Even Deepika might not know it........it is not like she is some normal working woman fending for her family that she will have to go back to work as soon as maternity leave is over.....

She is a privileged woman....who can take an year or 2 off if she wants....

I don't know if you are a parent or not......but being a first time parent is very very special....especially being a Mom for the first.....the hormones are on a all time high...smiley36......you don't to leave your baby......you don't trust anyone....I didn't even trust my doctor....smiley36......so it all depends how she takes her new Mom role....hopefully she will have a healthy babysmiley27 ......I think her career will be the last thing on her mind...smiley36