Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lady_Impala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Maybe they having fertility issues and perhaps Kat is jetting off to London for treatment regarding the same.

I agree with someone here, it must be difficult to have a smile on your face and answering these constant questions about being pregnant when you are having fertility issues.

Koi pregnant hota hai toh kehte ki fake hai, natak kar rahi aur jab koi pregnant nahi hota toh zabardasti pregnant bolte hai.

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

She might be going through treatment thus the weight gain. She is not like the ones who let go, either way best wishes to them!

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Awww. Praying for Katrina. She is a beautiful person who wishes well for everyone. I don’t trust or believe Vicky, maybe they believe in buri nazar.

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Doesn’t matter. People here and on other social media will still keep speculating from each and every pic of her. Really too much.

Why the pressure on her to get pregnant? What is it to them? I feel second hand embarassment looking at those netizens.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Novarieaa

Why the pressure on her to get pregnant? What is it to them? I feel second hand embarassment looking at those netizens.

no idea. So much speculation unnecessarily- look at the posts here. Just too much and they just don’t stop 🤷‍♀️