PreetNaLaagi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

I started watching the show post leap and I must say that the execution is impressive. Just feel they should have cast better actors for Yug and Arya both. Waiting for the revelation to happen about their real identities soon. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PreetNaLaagi

I started watching the show post leap and I must say that the execution is impressive. Just feel they should have cast better actors for Yug and Arya both. Waiting for the revelation to happen about their real identities soon. 

i agree!! Yug looks too stiff, and Arya doesn’t seem to carry the same jest and personality of the character’s original personality, which was of a tomboy. I like this actress, no hate! Just that the personality she portrays now is too feminine, than it was set originally. The little girl had it down to the T! 

Also the main leads seriously lack chemistry! Yug looks too old to play this character.

Edited by rouble_lover - 1 months ago
PreetNaLaagi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rouble_lover

i agree!! Yug looks too stiff, and Arya doesn’t seem to carry the same jest and personality of the character’s original personality, which was of a tomboy. I like this actress, no hate! Just that the personality she portrays now is too feminine, than it was set originally. The little girl had it down to the T! 

Also the main leads seriously lack chemistry! Yug looks too old to play this character.

Yes they don't have chemistry maybe as the story develops it will become better. 

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

I am ok with FL, not liking ML - I loved his previous show - still did not like him in that show as well!

Nothing against the person - his dialogue delivery with pouts smiley28 ...emotion less words suck... 

rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

I am ok with FL, not liking ML - I loved his previous show - still did not like him in that show as well!

Nothing against the person - his dialogue delivery with pouts smiley28 ...emotion less words suck... 

yaaa, totally!! Not even emotionless words, he lacks any expressions or ability to be emotive!