Rachna's not that bad as the grown up Arya but track is reckless

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

I used to watch this show on-and-off but wasn't fairly impresssed overall with the executions. But I think post leap, Arya's got a purpose to revenge the murders her mother & uncle-cum-father (or father-figure in her life) from her own birth father. 

She tops the UPSC exams, only to ditch its' interview phase. I felt that she could've rather chosen that as her route to avenge Satya. 

I don't like the ML that much. Felt the scene was bit recycled and cheesy. Man-handling & male ego was showing bit too much on the ML's character. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

I used to watch this show on-and-off but wasn't fairly impresssed overall with the executions. But I think post leap, Arya's got a purpose to revenge the murders her mother & uncle-cum-father (or father-figure in her life) from her own birth father. 

She tops the UPSC exams, only to ditch its' interview phase. I felt that she could've rather chosen that as her route to avenge Satya. 

I don't like the ML that much. Felt the scene was bit recycled and cheesy. Man-handling & male ego was showing bit too much on the ML's character. 

ML?

Cjosh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Not watching àfter the leap lol😍 Grown ups does not excited. Voice differences. Nothing like maharastrian touch😏
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I guess it will be a while before Arya finds out who Yug really is. smiley1

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

I liked the child actress who played Arya. Rachna is softer, and I think they should've casted an angry look actress. I am happy watching Yugg. Vansh was my fav in Ishq Mein Marjawa 2. smiley9

geek2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This grown up characters are totally different than young ones.

I watch it only once a week now.

Wrong choice of actors ☹️

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

ML = male lead which is yugg (rrahul sridhar)

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

I used to watch this show on and off. Was Yugg one of Arya's friends in childhood?smiley5

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I used to watch this show on and off. Was Yugg one of Arya's friends in childhood?smiley5

As per the FBs, yes he was shown as her childhood friend. There were moments wherein both remember their friend. 

prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes the mini masterchef... eklavya... yug says he worked hard rltr change identity for undercover work