Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Birlas

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: MeghaBis

I have heard the FLs from Gen1 and Gen3 singing. Gen1 wali toh bohot achha gati hai. Gen3 also sings good. I remember her singing in one SP ka show that had singing battles like kind of game hosted by Amaal Malik. 

ravivaar star Parivar.she sang twice one is solo song another with vanraj of anupama a duet. In episode too its sung . Hc sang twice in s3. Shivangi too has good voice. Hina too sings well. 

Daffodils01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeghaBis

I have heard the FLs from Gen1 and Gen3 singing. Gen1 wali toh bohot achha gati hai. Gen3 also sings good. I remember her singing in one SP ka show that had singing battles like kind of game hosted by Amaal Malik. 

I have only heard Gen1 sing in KKK and it was jarring to hear her there, she used to sing same song every week , was a torture so it left a bad taste in my heart but I’ll take your word for it and search for her other videos .

Gen3 was nice yes I mistook her for Gen2 actor .

Gen2 actress wasn’t that good of an artist IMO but I know she’s popular so I won’t try to start any fight here smiley36

KajalRai21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Akshara as in Hina Khan can sing quiet well. Shivangi whereas not a good singer but she is a trained dancer but she did recorded the lori song once for telecast which I don't they telecast ever or not. Pranali also is a good singer. Well i don't know about Samridhi cause i have never heard her sing so yaa.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Both Akshara's are good singers. Naira is a very good trained dancer. Abhira is a voice artist and has dubbed for many popular shows.

All the female leads are talented smiley27

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Always aim higher Pratiksha. Surpass Anupma. 😍

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

Pratiksha ne call aur put option tyaar rakhna chahiye. Just in case she anticipates a fall. 

She need not take tension actually uska position and character secured hai as she is not Legacy FL. smiley36 I am concerned about poddars if falls kaun upar jayega koi nahi bol saktha smiley9